1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Do what exactly?

After_Midnight likes this.
  2. Being a bot

chksix likes this.
  3. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

It is not possible to have a multiplayer championship. But it should be possible to share savegames after you did a driver swap in your offline championship, so your friend can continue the race you started. But that probably is not what you are looking for.

4. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

A bit ironically yesterday, for the first time in more than 1.1k hours, I’ve finally experienced brake failure (or to be more correct end of brake life span due to wear). Some public server had very short pre-race time and beside calculating fuel I’ve replying to email and completely forgot to change brakes from 4.
    For 15 minutes of race they worked perfectly, after that point they becoming dead and at the 20 minutes mark they worked only if brake pedal was at between 80 - 100% so trail braking was very difficult or impossible.

It was really strange feeling when I’ve touched brake pedal and nothing happened :D However I am glad that ACC can still surprise me with something.

5. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Exactly this.

Before 2019, I never watched a minute of (at that time Blancpain) GT. Then, with ACC, I was intrigued. It all got me into making sure I got to the 2019 Kyalami 9 hour, which in turn showed me how amazing these cars are in real life - they move around so much more than the cameras make it seem.

Now I'm hooked, and I watch every race I can. I watched at least 16 hours of the Spa 24 hours live, the part I missed live I was sleeping.

6. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

I was going the opposite way.
    back in 2021, I found a round of the FIA GT1 Championship streaming live on Youtube.
    Sadly the old GT1 world channel is no more... but here is the race:

And I got hooked into those amazing cars, and the racing.
    Since then I think I watched every race of the Blancpain series, and when I learned about ACC, I knew I have to buy it.

Right now my 2 favorite racing disciplines are Rally and GT racing.

chksix and Dewald Nel like this.
  7. I can share my story too.
    Back in 2020 I found out Kunos released ACC. I started watching YT videos about it, especially Jardier's content. Then Jimmy Broadbent started in Bathurst 12H race with him and I totally fell in love with this game. Friend of mine gave me ACC as a birthday gift and since then I play ACC way more often than rFactor or AC.
    At the same time I started discovering GT racing. Started with last year 24 Hours of Spa, loved the drama behind it (and SKY Tempesta livery). At the end of this year, when I started playing ACC, I decided to hop into GT racing in 2021. Now I'm into all GTWC series, DTM, GT Masters, GT Open and partly in IWSC. Now GTWC Australia seems to be my home, with V8 Supercars stars, Prince Jefri Ibrahim, Grove family and really quick Australian Schumacher :D Unfortunately it's only 6-8 rounds per season so now I'm focusing at Europe.

FriendOfJah likes this.
  8. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Future of ACC or AC Mobile ? :D

[​IMG]

Adastros, ctnich and RDGNL like this.
  9. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

10. Akbalder

Akbalder Racer

FloSimRace and marph like this.
  11. This is the first time they announce an official showcase. Must be somthing big.

12. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Big like a mobile game, it's a huge market.

CatXn likes this.
  13. Rudski

Rudski Alien

It might be but I honestly don't see mobile gaming titles coming from Kunos. PC and a new engine showcase, I can see that.

14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Highly doubt it's a mobile game

[​IMG]

15. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

God I hope it’s ACC related. If it is, I’m guessing it’ll either be new content or an announcement on the next gen version. Both would be nice! I’m intrigued with how the game will turn out on the new consoles.

16. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Excited, hope its either ACC or next PC game related :) Either one will be good news.

17. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

ACC for ps5 and Xbox S/X.
    Sadly.

18. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

you know this for a fact or is it still your expectation?

19. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Official Showcase , must be the mobile game, its a new platform , cannot see any other reason to have a showcase

CatXn, m_box97 and After_Midnight like this.
  20. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

No no, it's just my expectation