1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. acm should be there. I think they will announce some dlc for acc.
    But I hope they announce some other big partership and the intention to go full on multiplayer

2. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

ACO said, they want to release an official WEC game ;) (yeah I know, unlikely)

3. ACO has Motorsport Games with Studio 397 so it's not it.
    Maybe we'll have big ACC update with full 2021 liveries (with 24h Spa) and new track?
    It's probably the very first time ever I'd love to hear about some big updates instead of brand new title :D

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  4. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

It’s AC showcase not ACC so it surely can be more than “only” ACC content/new update.
    I’m more inclined to be something related to technology/engine/features to be used by the brand for the near future.
    As there’s a GT3 shown, perhaps ACC can also take advantage of something new in that department as well, but that would mean a huge update (for instance, just imagine the huge task required to updated to newer version of UE).

5. Akbalder

Akbalder Racer

The picture used to present the showcase is nice. Could we have it without the texts?

6. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

th3o and GRFOCO like this.
  7. Even if I can understand the reason as a sim racer I couldn't care less about a mobile game.

So good luck @ Kunos. May it end successful. :)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    dek and FriendOfJah like this.
  8. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Agreed.
    But I would think it would have to be dumbed down quite a bit.

After_Midnight likes this.
  9. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

I Hope you are right.

FriendOfJah likes this.
  10. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Mobile game... Lol.

TheBoss likes this.
  11. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I think the mobile game looks good, i would play it on the tube in the morning , rather than candy crush saga or . Don't underestimate the power and size of the mobile market, from a business point of view. I personally would like to see a announcement related to ACC .

12. All the young guys not having access to a rig will join the franchise.
    I played real racing 3 a lot like 10 years ago. Then a few of them will upgrade to the serious stuff.

But the matter is always there. Will it have a decent multiplayer experience? Will it be runnable on an avarage device? If those questions wont get a positive answer, I struggle to believe It Will work.
    But if it will be done well, it is a worthy choise.

Mogster likes this.
  13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes. You already see people saying they bought AC on console then ended up buying a PC to run AC because they hankered after the full experience.

RR3 isn’t a bad game and the real world tracks are nice, although some are laughably inaccurate.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

15. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

IIRC, the middle mouse button removes the overlay.

16. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

you guys who dislike the AC for mobile idea, you do know that there is insane money to be made with mobile games nowadays right? and you do know that Kunos could very well use this money to make a great new simracing game, right?

17. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I doubt anyone is denying that.
    I still have my hopes up for an announcement about DLC. Massarutto was specifically talking about content in his interview, AC mobile isn't really content but just another game. We'll see in 10 days tho.

Freddie Seng and After_Midnight like this.
  18. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

The problem with Teasing and not telling , is it causes speculation , and on the actual event that speculation is on average never fulfilled. Yes I am the one that always reads the last page of a book first

sps_for_race likes this.
  19. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

While more tracks and liveries would be really nice, I'd personally appreciate an overhaul of some essential aspects of ACC like the statistics and customization options for certain cars [McLaren is a sad panda :( ]. Obviously we will never see the MP most ppl were hoping for, but there are still some important improvements to be made, like letting your teammate change the pit-strategy while you are on the car and vice versa. Name it "ACC overhaul", take 20€ and I won't be the first (due to ping and crazy people^^), but one of your first customers. ;)