1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

Maybe the AI is freezing too ;-)

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Imagine you're stepping on the gas and the pedal freezes to the floor. that's where the joy comes in o_O

Elrann and sps_for_race like this.
  3. Turk

Turk Alien

It's not that cold in Ireland, but it's cold for us, -4 the other day. A warning came up on the dash of my real car saying the tyre pressures were low, and I automatically thought "stay off the curbs" as soon as I saw it.

chksix, Elrann, Whitestar and 9 others like this.
  4. OBTable

OBTable Gamer

Nevertheless, the beach season is already open, so the DLC can be released. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    Elrann, AndyK70 and sps_for_race like this.
  5. devil in me

devil in me Racer

thats a fakie shot. where is the vapor coming out of the hottie ? :p:D should be boiling

Coanda and sps_for_race like this.
  6. OBTable

OBTable Gamer

It has equalized in temperature with the environment :D

sps_for_race and devil in me like this.
  7. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

vapor.JPG

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

.. good thing you didn't have panky in your ear hole too..

Instant return to the dealer..

johnasmith97, sps_for_race and Turk like this.
  9. wh1ske9

wh1ske9 Rookie

A couple of days ago, when I was watching sro site after their fanatec partbership announcement, I saw their 2021 poster, and one thing has been disturbing - i definitely see there a Nordschleife). Maybe we will see there a real SRO race, and so that maybe in some future we will see Nords in ACC). But now i am waiting for BGT, hope they will give us screenshots asap). Peace! timthumb_5-1.jpg

sloty, Vel, AndyK70 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Belgakinen

Belgakinen Simracer

This does look like foxhole at the Nordschleife. Maybe just a weird coincidence.
    [​IMG]

Vel, FloSimRace and th3o like this.
  11. Serge M

Serge M Alien

All aboard the 2021 speculation train with a good dose of wishful thinking... haha

IF SRO started doing something with Nordschleife then having it in ACC would be very beneficial to the race teams as it’s not a track you would do much real practice at due to costs and risks of car damage

Dewald Nel likes this.
  12. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Icon is back, something is happening. Something is happening....

args.... (it's like going back in time to when i was young and beautiful, christmas, you were excited, looking under the door slit, through the keyhole and could hardly wait.)

13. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

i looked at that SRO poster and thought exactly the same.

Vel and Belgakinen like this.
  14. devil in me

devil in me Racer

I am from probably a very small percentage of people that don't like long tracks Paul Ricard, Le mans, Nordschleife, Cota ... Rather have some small tracks like road Atlanta, Portimão...where you can have actually a race.

My hype it's more about sim improvements than for cars or tracks. ( more tracks are always welcome of course), even if people will only race monza.

15. Anybody know how one can view the replay of the first race in championship mode? Recently revisiting Championship mode and it would seem that we are only able to view the replay of the last race of the weekend...but what about the first one? Just would like to make sure that I am not missing something...
    Thanks guys!!

16. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

@michael_havlena don't know if I'm getting you right...
    Did you make sure to have set "Auto save replay" to enabled and made sure you have set enough slots?

upload_2021-1-27_12-55-25.png

Then it should be no problem to go to the gallery switch to autosaved replays and watch them or mark them to be saved permanently.

17. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Yesterday I stumbled upon a german twitch streamer and was reminded of the discussion a few days ago about better gear helps you to get faster vs. the user needs to learn to drive faster.

Well, ICEY (his twitch name) is handicapped and drives with mouse and keyboard and still racing in a league, doing stable laps and despite what you may think of driving with mouse and keyboard he does close racing without putting others in danger.
    Hey may not be THE fastest guy but he is doing nearly the same lap times as myself.

Big shout-out to ICEY:
    https://www.twitch.tv/icey0082

His driving setup in detail:
    steering: mouse
    throttle: left mouse button
    brake: space bar
    gear box: auto, but does occasionally shift down by hitting left CTRL
    And he adjusts TC and ABS on the fly to adapt for special brake zones or corners.

[​IMG]

Freddie Seng, ignission, JanR and 7 others like this.
  18. Thanks, this should help.
    I'm just surprised that the option for viewing a reply after the first race in championship mode does not exist, only after the 2nd race...but I guess autosaving the replays, then watching afterwards should do the trick just as well...thanks again!

AndyK70 likes this.
  19. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

But he is using an expensive keyboard and mousepad, of course he is fast then ;)

Big shout-out to ICEY:
    https://www.twitch.tv/icey0082

20. bhowe83

bhowe83 Racer

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to see an American GT series DLC with Road America, Watkins Glen, VIR etc. but I also won't complain in the least bit if the Nordschleife came first given they already have an excellent version ready from AC. I'd love to lap the Nordschleife in full 24hr conditions with weather etc, don't know about ever doing real competitive races though.

devil in me likes this.