1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Honestly, I really like all the comunity tipe and very unique in simracing and particullary around Assetto Corsa including early access, developers interacting with users, moders comunity, free open service like Simracingsistem, youtubers and streamers and comunity around, interaction with real racing and drivers all the science around AI, physics, ratings, etc... you don't get this in many places today...

This leads to hope and strengh in order to avoid some future corporate empire galatic distopic future with fridge uniforms and stuff like that :D

My congratts to all of you :)

2. Rolz

Rolz Alien

D.Jankovic likes this.
  3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Am I the only one still of the opinion that there was never a set, solid "Q1 2019" release date? I don't think there was, the website didn't give a fixed date either, so to me this isn't necessarily a delay (I just expected an updated roadmap with release six...) and with how the Early Access period went I wasn't under the illusion that they could just pull out a completed game with all the features they had talked about as planned out of nowhere. There's still work to be done, I'm guessing, and I'd hope they use the opportunity to test it with us instead of dumping it into a potentially buggy release.

That people did expect the game to be released by end of March does perhaps speak for some miscommunication though.

4. Now i know: if this game have bikini girls @Aristotelis hiding them! :)

sissydriver and D.Jankovic like this.
  5. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

I think they will wait until the last moment of Q1 to tell anything, like they did for the 0.6 release.
    But at this time it was bit different, they were all silent until the announcement.
    Today they are more talkative, so I think the next announcement will be good news.
    I expect something like 0.7 release and a new roadmap.
    And that would be great.

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I dont think they will give us any roadmap anymore. Main one was sort of there to show the people what they are getting in to.

But now only problem is planed Q1 release. And we are expecting it. Now even if it gets delayed i dont mind it but it would be cool just to know whats up next :)

mr Switchblade and Rolz like this.
  7. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

0.7 ? :D

8. Rolz

Rolz Alien

again you have to ask, is the current build ready to host what looks like a pretty serious e-Sports event?

9. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I'd imagine in the month since the last update (by the time of the event) they will have a version good enough for that. Stable MP and stuff like that. Just the basics for an eSports event at the minimum

Rolz likes this.
  10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I say we still get 1.0 in a few days with what Aris is currently working on in his recent post and all the other devs work will be welcoming. They know we are here to help test and post issues. I’m probably really reaching here:D

mr Switchblade and Adastros like this.
  11. Brock AK

Brock AK Rookie

I would say yes but I am always reading between the lines !!! You and Godzilla will need to bring it lol

Serge M and Rolz like this.
  12. izitom

izitom Gamer

What a password? :D:D

13. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

And people say it's hard to catch slides in this game. pfft

natloz76 likes this.
  14. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

Using racing line

DISGUSTING!

j/k

15. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

You WASP racing guys know anything about racing a stallion. Come here in my country Spain and you will see racing with keyboard arrows

mr Switchblade and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  16. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

What are those voices ? It’s like a voice command interface, there was a « mike off », but still we could here talking, so I don’t know

17. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

That was me turning off my mic as I was recording the footage I already recorded as I was too lazy to actually go and edit it haha.

Also, that was my friend speaking, not myself. I was insanely quiet in the recording for some reason.

mikendrix likes this.
  18. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Seen this

I am wishing to drive Laguna in ACC soon TM.

19. Turk

Turk Alien

This is an event like we have already had in the game (hotstints/hotlaps), so we have enough game to do this type of event at least.

20. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

The first race is Monza 13 - 14th April :
    https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/calendar

I'm not sure they will be ready to release all the cars, tracks, carreer mode, functionnalities, bug fixes etc...
    Then there is still the marketing phase before the release, we didn't see it yet.

At least they could send a new EA roadmap, it's really cool to drop the game bit by bit each month :p