1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I don't think they'll address the roadmap before monday and by then Q1 has come and gone, but let's see if they can pull something off before the race at Monza on April 14th.

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

i need my ACC news fix :D :D :D for this week

mikendrix, ▣ HiTzz, LukFry and 3 others like this.
  3. I have always been able to run ACC fine and even record gameplay at 60 fps but ever since I updated my Nvidia drivers, I'm getting stutters, frame drops, skipped frames all over the place. I'm not sure what I can do to fix it. How can I undo this?

4. Rolz

Rolz Alien

revert to previous driver?
    I never update mine until a few weeks after when i hear no issues

mms and UnleashedDriverBrandon like this.
  5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

This seems to be fairly common when updating drivers. Need to use DDU (google it) to do a clean uninstall of all Nvidia drivers then install the latest drivers

6. I often hold back from updating my drivers because of this, I'll try do a fresh installation

7. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

After a couple weeks I had time for a long session on multiplayer.

Man it's crazy... I entered the kunos official server with a safety rating of 70+ and came out after 2 hours with 56, and I didn't crash into anyone myself but I was crashed out one million times from people forgetting to brake, impatient guys, people re-entring track in maniac mode.....

If the rating won't start discriminating who is at fault for crashes things can get crazy... or at least give huge penalties to those causing crashes while regaining track and rammers.

Or maybe we just need cleaner rooms, oh well

8. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Will v1 have some sort of setup sharing ability in game?
    Hope it's on the dev list of nice to haves :)

Turk and mr Switchblade like this.
  9. I have had a lot of fun with version 0.6.5 in MP.

I wonder how it will be with all the resources available as penalty system, random weather, change of pilots, refueling, change of tires, etc.

Excited for version 1.0, even though not all features announced may already be available.

With the need to launch the SRO championship hotlap, we will certainly have an update before the 12th.

Aseeth, mr Switchblade and D.Jankovic like this.
  10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Well at least we will eventually get 1.0 as it’s better then hoping for a West Brothers sim

11. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Is this visible in ACC yet? I'm still at work so can't check until later...

12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

later this week event should poop up in game.

13. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

I hope the dont poop the event ;)

14. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Lol

15. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

16. SRO E-Sport GT Series gives the possibility to Assetto Corsa Competizione players to access a real racing experience with Lamborghini Squadra Corse.
    The championship is composed of 4 on-site rounds and a Grand Finale:

Monza (Italy): 13-14 April, 2019
    Paul Ricard (France): 31 May - 1 June, 2019
    Spa Francorchamps (Belgium): 25-28 July, 2019
    Nurburgring (Germany): 30 August - 1 September, 2019
    Grand Finale - Barcelona (Spain): 28-29 September, 2019

Here are the 3 participation options in order to qualify for the on-site events, named as: AM / SILVER / PRO.

AM: Come on-site during the FIRST day of the event, register yourself, play on the simulators and you will qualify for the semi-final if placed in the top 12 positions of AM class.

SILVER: Register on https://sro-esport.com/ and play the in-game Special Event of Assetto Corsa Competizione, named "SRO E-Sport GT Series - Round X", where "X" is the number of the round (1 Monza, 2 Paul Ricard....). You will qualify for the on-site races if you are in the top 12 of the online leaderboard, on the same website. You will need your replay file or session video if you are part of the top 12.

PRO: This class is invitational only. Register your invitation request on https://sro-esport.com/ and give your preferred rounds (minimum 1). The organizers will choose the most popular and significant (for victories) e-sport teams in the sim racing scenario. By registering for a round (Monza or the others) you give your availability to show up on-site.

This qualification events will promote the best 12 AM, 12 SILVER and 12 PRO respectively to the AM Semi-Final, SILVER Semi-Final and PRO Semi-Final.

The top 4 drivers of each semi final (top 4 PRO, top 4 SILVER, top 4 AM) will be the 12 round finalist.

This means that EACH of the rounds (Monza, Paul Ricard, Spa, Nurburgring) will have its own AM, SILVER, PRO qualifications and selections, will have its own on-site selections for AMs, will have its own on-site AM, SILVER, PRO semi final and will have its own final for the best 4 PRO, 4 SILVER, 4 AM of the round.

For detailed regulation and details please refer to this Facebook page, or to https://sro-esport.com/ website.

We can't wait for Monza!

bondyboy and D.Jankovic like this.
  17. "You will need your replay file" so this means we can save our replays soon? That will be nice

18. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

Do i need to be silver in-game to participate in the leaderboard? Hope not because my CC is a little f-ed up for me at the moment lol

19. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

no

pazzi008 likes this.
  20. Meanwhile I did my first 60 minutes race at Monza and it was so fun i'm still shaking a bit... :eek:

Started with full tank and having to actually manage the fuel maps and then the tyres wear was a new thing.. My maths skills are so bad that I crossed the line with no engine :D:D:D:D

Started in 12 but 5 (?) actually managed to finish. Well some cleanness issues, mostly by half race joining drivers. Apparently is the best fun for them to race under the blue flag with fresh tyres and half of your fuel, right? :p

Totally worth the time spent into the race and looking forward when everything will be lay down (and polished after, sure).
    And I have to say long race = way more fun, so if you are not happy with the 10 minutes races wait and then start to populate longer races and the time invested into it will pay off in satisfaction

Turk, doamf, chksix and 3 others like this.