1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

At least at the end of Q1 kunos should announce what are they gonna do and when we can expect 1.0, doesn't matter if delayed or whatever, they should inform us and not keep it silent and let the tinfoil hat's start to spread among the community

TheBoss and D.Jankovic like this.
  2. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

I only question why they did not tell us like they did for the delayed patch, but I don't care too much.. The fact that kunos team is active on the forum is enough for me and it's already more than typical EA where you simply don't know anything until release

3. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

If you look at the roadmap in terms of features and what was delivered in builds they are 3 months late (but back on track in terms of making good progress since the last build). So that is end Q2.

However I wonder if there is some stuff with Blancpain licensing/marketing which would lead to an earlier release to generate buzz for the 2019 season before half of it is over. I started watching some Blancpain races due to ACC.

For me it doesn't matter that much I am having some nice races with the current build. Less griefers and less Monza on the populated servers would be good though...

tjr likes this.
  4. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

C'mon... ¿three months of delay? ¿seriously?

I can't undestand so much people thinks that any actual public release of early acces is a exact playable copy of all the progress developers have in their development computers. ¿what happens with spa running on previous test for example?

I think news on post early access planning are now necessary and much needed than an specific release date.

5. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

6. and yet I can't understand why so many think it's not.

must be some kind of conspiracy theory again :D

7. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

¿Where is Spa my dear? :p

Thug likes this.
  8. it has been broken for months luv, we went back to work on it to align it to the current software requirements the same day we released the last hotfix to 0.6.
    The track was the first we used to test-drive UE4 but since it was not part of the EA program there was no need to work on it until few weeks ago.

hopefully that clarify reality to you... but if it makes you feel better to live under the illusion that we have everything ready on our PCs and only give you old stuff.. go on, I won't disturb you anymore.

chksix, Ace Pumpkin, Madsen and 7 others like this.
  9. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

In my computer while being worked for new Ai lines to fit the updated Ai, marshals logic, new wet surfaces and puddles, new penalties, new pit stop animations and logic, new Ai rolling starts and spawn places oh and yes before that the graphic artists implemented all the updated graphics and optimizations... and much more work.

Seriously though it takes quite some courage to show the lead programmer an old video with spa just to defend your opinion...

Edit:ninj’ed by Kunos

Lawndart, chksix, Madsen and 13 others like this.
  10. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

No illusions and no conspiracy men, and no intention to disturb, and from my ignorance just enjoying to learn about development process with such amazing decelopers.

Keep the good work ;)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

and when all of this is finished, I go there and use some of those (hopefully final, this time :D ) definitions to make the ratings start to work there. Which is required to be able to start testing, finetuning, adjusting to weird corners and validate the penalty observations...

chksix, Freddie Seng, Dookie and 5 others like this.
  12. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Decelopers unite!:p

13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Last time all developers were active like this on forums we got an update... Spa confirmed tonight :D :D :D

Aseeth, sissydriver, ctnich and 5 others like this.
  14. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

15. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Some of the confusion here come with the fact that honesly i have any idea of how works an early acess. I suposed some processes being advanced in developers computers and one public release and tested. But no intention to troll or wathever and some overeaction to a speculation.

I think developers have to deal with the ignorance and lack of information users have, but no need to overeact when posting.

And a video is a video you can explain than is a old version of track but no intention to put those images for trolling.

C'mon, people is asking for news. To make guilty one user in forum for apparently trolling is no the way to deal with the fact.

16. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Spa is confirmed since the beginning :D

For those who are eager for dates, I can toss two: it's absolutely guaranteed that Spa will be released before 08/07/2019 :D...and it's absolutely guaranteed that v1.0 is not to be released until the end of 31/03/2019 :p

PLebre likes this.
  17. Brock AK

Brock AK Rookie

That's some guarantee's right there

18. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

And if you allowed me, Mister Branco, I will add that some update will be release before Monza 2019 event.:cool:

Luis Branco likes this.
  19. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

So many features... we would really like to contribute testing all of them... please release a 0.7 !!Or you can call it 0.6.6 ... :D:D

Lawndart and PabloVND like this.
  20. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Good things takes time.

Jack Taylor likes this.