1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Man I'm pumped for 1.0, I even purchased some early bday gear for the rig:)

sps_for_race, fnegroni and Coanda like this.
  2. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

Same here, got gifted this button box by my son this weekend.

Haven’t had chance to print proper labels yet nor fix it to the chair, it’s only held in place by blue tac.
    I have 6 unmapped buttons so need new functionality in 1.0 to give those...

Attached Files:

Son and bgil66 like this.
  3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

cool! You just reminded me what I forgot to order from amazon, a label maker cause I am always forgetting which button is which haha

fnegroni likes this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Man I was hoping for the same thing. To be ready to rock & roll come the end of the month. I have my brand new and first proper rig (P1 sim-lab) sitting here with no wheel, except for a blown CSW which kind of taunts me and burns inside. I have been trying to work with Fanatec to buy a DD2 bundle for almost 5 months now however no such luck and the release dates keep getting pushed out. Yes I live in a country they do not ship to, which still baffles me in 2019 and it's been very difficult due their no weekend delivery service policy which also baffles me. My Aunty in the US who was going to order the bundle and then DHL them to me has two whole months off work in July & August so I asked Fanatec if I could pre-order the bundle and have it delivered to her anytime in those two months as she will be at home during the week to receive the goods. Their response was no, we can not guarantee a delivery date in that time frame :eek: At the time the bundle was due to be released at the end of May so it gave them 3 months to sort it and locally deliver it. So now the new release date has been pushed out to late August and my Aunt will go back to work and she works somewhere that she can not receive deliveries. Screwed and back to square one :( I don't get these companies sometimes... You try and give them 3,000 USD and they find endless excuses not to take it. They did not even try and I am a 3rd time returning customer however this means nothing to them.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Ace Pumpkin and Son like this.
  5. For a graphic artist the button labels are just horrible :p

Son and Coanda like this.
  6. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

I was going to use an impact label maker how about that uh? :p

After_Midnight likes this.
  7. Sounds a way better for me now :D

fnegroni likes this.
  8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I didn't.
    My post was meant as a general statement on the release.

9. TRIAS

TRIAS Racer

I posted 2 months ago that there is something wrong with Hungaroring track that it crash server. Just went online to lobby and sure enough two Hungaroring (one is Kunos official) are hung (showing --ms).

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I don’t know about you, but I feel a certain itching in my racing butt, that ACC will be the sim to race in offline mode for the first time.
    Oh may, how long did I wait to do a whole OFFICIAL racing season...
    About a decade or so.:)
    I will struggle, fight and claw, but after that I’ll have my rating (which will be reset at 1.0, mind you) in a competitive field, hopefully :rolleyes:;) to go online.
    Good times ahead!

LeDude83 and Adastros like this.
  11. theivansk

theivansk Racer

I'm getting ready for 29th too.. In a more "economy" way hehehe. I have been with my brand new G29 for two months and yesterday bought a Playseat Challenge and I couldn't be more happy. Step by step I suppose hehe.

Coanda, Gunja, LeDude83 and 2 others like this.
  12. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Ratings will be reset the 29th?!

13. Turk

Turk Alien

Yep, that's how addictions start. :D

14. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Don't know if this is good or bad :p

Turk likes this.
  15. TRIAS

TRIAS Racer

Just went online and my SA showing big fat zero!!!??? (Yesterday it was 74). Anyone having it? Now I can't join servers with SA65. Am I suppose to farm it ? wtf?

16. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

nice try :D :D

Freddie Seng and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Yes,they will.

18. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

source ?

I am not so sure about that

19. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

Only RC rating will probably have to be reset. Minolin wants to avoid having to reset SA (and everything before that), so people can be join cleaner servers when their ratings allow on release day. Otherwise it might be chaos.

dek, LeDude83, Madsen and 1 other person like this.
  20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

To give a clean start for everyone. I think it’s a good decision.