1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

any release notes for the new public steam build 4096689?

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

4. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

the build I mentioned above was published one hour ago...

5. Captain Barracuda

Correct that's the one I'm curious about also, it's not the original 1.0.7, i also don't think it's a 'ghost' update as it's part of the beta branch, not public. We'll wait and see when the changelog is posted.

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Sorry guys... did anything show up in the change log file in your staem acc folder? Im not on my pc right now..

7. Captain Barracuda

Nah it doesn't detail anything beyond 1.0.7 changes

Coanda likes this.
  8. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Is there something wrong with wet weather driving now, since 1.0.7 release it's basically impossible to drive in the wet, before the patch all was good within reason, but now it's like the tyre's have no grip what so ever, don't know if it's the new tyre model or the adjustments to the TC, but either way it's horrible now..

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

How wet are you talking? What was the air & track temperature?

10. Captain Barracuda

I've done at least 5 wet races in both SP and MP since 1.0.7 and they're fine. Maybe you got unlucky and got the orange thunderstorm weather? That's some nasty weather resulting it puddles everywhere and the game doing everything it can to make you bin it. The usual cloud with one row of rain and cloud with 2 rows of rain seem to be fine

11. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Ok take the special event the Aston at Silverstone everytime coming round the track on lap 2 the tyre's just let go and it spins out using the wet setup, heavy rain on that event.

12. Captain Barracuda

I'll have a squiz and report my findings :D

13. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Wondering if the setups need changing due to the new tyre model.

14. Eduardo Aguiar

Eduardo Aguiar Hardcore Simmer

Got one race in Misano with the apocalyptic orange storm weather and still could overlap the IA, so it's still pretty doable. My tip is, be extra carefull and play with TC and you're golden.

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

The ACC logo is back in the windows taskbar. @D.Jankovic happy days :D

anthony galmiche and D.Jankovic like this.
  16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Finally :D

Coanda and anthony galmiche like this.
  17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Still can´t load Monza :(

18. Captain Barracuda

@pankykapus, @Minolin what is this mysterious build 4096689 that downloaded half an hour ago?

19. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Did you try Steam cash integrity check ?

20. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

A silent update to fix the executable icon, nothing to write home about.