1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Did you jump on to the raceonoz.com forum? Come say hello there. We have a race tonight at Nürburgring, 2X30min I believe

Rolz likes this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Yeah most of the chat goes on in the forum rather than the discord channel...

as Coanda states it is an EU4 short coming, but agree I was surprised it passed through the keeper as acceptable on release.

Still, great news if it's finally getting fixed... I know a few ppl that were not interested in ACC because of it... look forward to seeing them join the party :)

Stickdeath1980 likes this.
  3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

"They" isn't Kunos right?
    It was the community only.

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

It is supported since V1.0, so I don't understand that pic..

5. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Seems that are new people here, and perhaps it will be good know that Kunos is a small team compare to other company in the same business and the title have been develop around two years.
    Taking the quality, I call it the next level, only good things to came for shure.

zef vans and sissydriver like this.
  6. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Being able to strech out over three screens is way different then supporting tripples with 3 screen rendering. The first one is dramatical and keeps me off racing with acc to. As soon as true tripple screen rendering is supported (3 screen rendering, angle and fov adjesument) I will be racing this title a lot more.
    Stating that the current is the same as 3 screen rendering, doenst help but only proves that your not a tripple screen user (and in that way dont understand the dillema).

Rolz likes this.
  7. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

@Guido Trampe
    As you already can find pictures of my setup with 5 Monitors in the triple screen thread, I guess I know what I'm talking about.
    I didn't said there is triple rendering but triple support via pannini effect.
    And this hyped picture with a streched right side mirror and you can't see outside the right window as supposed to with true triple rendering I'm really wondering what you are saying here.
    Did you tried the actual implementation?

Btw. : Where was stated, that true triple rendering is coming now?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  8. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Why are people analysing the actual image in the picture? It’s almost 100% just a promo teaser image made in photoshop. It’s the message that’s important.

Thug, Rolz and Captain Barracuda like this.
  9. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Because it doesn't looking different to what we have already.

Just want to understand what the guys are so excited about.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  10. Serge M

Serge M Alien

There excited about the msg? That proper (traditional) triple screen is being worked on and seems to be imminent?

11. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

True. I assume they now that we want / need 3 screen rendering. And thats what they are hinting at and in that case yiu are right.
    Did try it and found it not satisfying for me. But always believed a solution will come. Just mot in the timeframe some of us expect them to deliver

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

12. RWa

RWa Simracer

13. Turk

Turk Alien

Is it a big soon or a small soon?

sissydriver likes this.
  14. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon?

15. Adastros

Adastros Racer

OOOH im dying !I have all ready now!

16. RWa

RWa Simracer

Maybe it will not be soon enough to your opinion :). I do not know.

17. Adastros

Adastros Racer

They will show 1 car each days so 6 days lol

18. Tiger Feet

Tiger Feet Racer

Soon? Im gunna go with... within the hour :)

19. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm working this weekend so if they want to leave it until next weekend that fine by me. A medium soon would suit me.

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

would you like extra services with that sir.. :p

Turk likes this.