1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa press event live blog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by C3PO, Sep 27, 2014.

1. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

2. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

:D That looks like one of the interiors of the Simulator "Assetto Corsa":cool:

3. eobet

eobet Simracer

[​IMG]

I think I found the place from where you took the photo, and there actually WAS a single lonely tree there, but it was so wide in the game that it blocked the entire shot, so I had to step in front of it.

So, pretty good, but could still be improved a lot. It's nowhere near iRacing levels of detail and accuracy (iRacing just announced Nordschleife, Imola and Monza, so Kunos is up for some stiff competition... and they say that competition is good, and in this case, I think I'm seeing it because I just got back to iRacing and they finally fixed some of the slipperiness of the cars after years of complaints... probably due to the success of Assetto Corsa).

yusupov likes this.
  4. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Wow, what a lucky opportunity. I hope....no. I'm SURE you are LOVING IT!! :D

5. Snjper

Snjper Hardcore Simmer

Another 1.5GB was added yesterday according to steamdb (now over 4GB since public release) - if im reading this correctly

Tiago Lima and TheBestBeast like this.
  6. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

7. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

Damn your one very lucky man well done keep the pics coming ..:)

8. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

Appreciate the pics man. Must be hard tearing yourself away long enough to post them! :)

9. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

:eek:

You made my day, I hated how my Monday was unfolding till I saw this, now I hate you :D:D:D
    Have good fun!!

Horus likes this.
  10. g4b1bb097

g4b1bb097 Hardcore Simmer

*le fanboy orgasm*

C3PO likes this.
  11. TheBestBeast

TheBestBeast Simracer

Could it be possible that they have added a DLC for the test? Oo

ears1991 likes this.
  12. eobet

eobet Simracer

Please take video for a full lap in each car so someone can edit and post one of these cool side by side videos!

(Also, please post lap times comparing real life and in-game.)

13. Luigi Gianni Vollaro

Luigi Gianni Vollaro Hardcore Simmer

Wow! Nice stuff.

14. Talpa

Talpa Simracer

he will never push a real life car the same way as he do ingame... oh wait a sec, from the profile pic he seems and expert.

15. SLiiDE

SLiiDE Racer

16. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Oh, you don't even know man. This guy is a BOSS!
    ~Bailey

17. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

I'm soooooooooo jealous:p

18. Looks like a perfect, sunny day too....the jealousy runs deep for sure

alex72 and Tiago Lima like this.
  19. Gert De Preter

Gert De Preter Simracer