1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

BOP Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redlinemotorsport.co.uk, Oct 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

It's been changed at laguna seca, I guess it's a buff as it wasn't really that good there but we don't know what changed (could be a buff, could be a nerf).

2. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

since 1.7.8 the GT-R is on avg. 0.3s slower on donnington - I had such a well balanced car before, now it's heavier :(:(:(. KUnoS!!!

3. I assume you mean the 2018 version of the GT-R? There are two of them.

4. Gabrielecabr

Gabrielecabr Rookie

I've always wondered, but how do you know how to improve bop? For example, is there a way to know if the restrictors have been closed or opened and by how much?
    For the weight, from a previous post I saw how it's done.
    But for the restrictors, does anyone know anything?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  5. It's all public

6. Gabrielecabr

Gabrielecabr Rookie

where? I tried searching but found nothing

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

7. Jonny Bravo

Jonny Bravo Rookie

what would be your GT3 "Go-To" cars for this calendar?
    [​IMG]

8. f1200racer

f1200racer Racer

I would just pick what I like to drive. I go between the BMW ,NSX and Lexus once in a while . I'm no alien so it doesn't really matter if I pick the fastest car.

9. Jonny Bravo

Jonny Bravo Rookie

Normally I like to pick cars that people don't use. In most leagues most people like to go with the usual Ferrari, Mercedes, etc.

My teammate wants to go with the Ferrari because he things it's best, I wanted to prove him that the best driver can win with almost any car.

10. Ferrari porsche mclaren lambo

11. Kennifer

Kennifer Rookie

Honestly unless you're an alien competing at the top levels, just pick the car you are most comfortable and consistent in. Most cars are broadly competitive and often require a good driver to unlock the best of them anyway.

If you pick a car that's supposedly faster, it won't do you much good if you're driving it on a knife edge all the time and spinning or binning it.

No car is best over all circuits. Pick something you like. Consistency will get you your best results.

Sent from my Nokia 5.4 using Tapatalk

12. Markus Walter

Markus Walter Rookie

Can anyone tell me why no one's racing the Porsche 911.1? Is the .2 so superior to the older one?

13. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

The engine is further back compared to the new one and the balance of the car changes a lot through the stint with the fuel load which makes it a hard car and not that fast.