1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Calling all drift nutters!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by UK1337 $toney, Jul 3, 2014.

1. I want all you drift nutters out there to get in touch! Preferably be pretty decent at it in AC. I want to record a video with a bunch of us drifting in the main drift track of AC to feature on my multi gaming website and we can wack it on youtube and the forums too. Any one up for this give me a shout here! Join my teamspeak 3 95.211.214.193 or add me on steam!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Calling all drifters: tips needed + is it possible to drift with a dfgt? Oct 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Recalling car settings Dec 1, 2021
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Calling all Python/SQL Experts - help required Mar 15, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Calling for refunds for the Asian region Oct 16, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Calling all Skinners Oct 11, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Calling mod police - anyone able to confirm this is ripped? May 22, 2015
    Screens & Videos Initial D Themed | Lan Evo 3 Drifts Down Irohazaka Downhill Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Physics [1.9] 4 wheel drifts have no FFB Apr 23, 2023
    Screens & Videos Drifting Bmw e46 M3 Downhill May 21, 2022
    ACC User Interface Lock to Horizon Causes Camera Position Drift. May 9, 2022
    Screens & Videos Drift Chevy Impala Apr 10, 2022
    Screens & Videos Touge driftin Apr 5, 2022
    Screens & Videos M3's drifting on a rainy day Mar 20, 2022
    Screens & Videos Tandem drifting - A cinematic Feb 26, 2022
    Screens & Videos Z drifting through traffic Feb 19, 2022

3. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I'm down for some action.
    ~Bailey

4. Dori

Dori Hardcore Simmer

I would be interested, but I don't have teamspeak or anything to speak online with.

5. Emilniller

Emilniller Rookie

I am down with this too!

6. Wattie

Wattie Gamer

Added you. Cheers

7. Arch

Arch Alien

So down. I'd say I'm mid high level but I never drift in the drift cars so I might have some problem doing tandem for the first few tries.

I'll add you on Steam later and get on TS, I'll be available tomorrow.

8. finepot

finepot Racer

Let me know when :p I work at a bar so I normally get drunk after work XD Let me know ahead of time so I won't be drunk :D

9. Awesome to see alot of response on this! Add me on Steam guys and we'll arrange a time that is best for us all! Glad to see many other drift nutters out there on AC! I'm looking forward to this! ;)

10. Arch

Arch Alien

Actually I just realized I might not be able to attend. My schedule is so chaotic, sometimes I have a full day of no interruption and some days I can't get on for an hour. I'll see tomorrow.

11. Venny

Venny Gamer

I'm not a good drifter, but I love doing it.

Would I be eligible?

12. Nao

Nao Alien

If it's within one week from now i'll be able to attend :) Im pretty terrible at leading, but i can (on a good day) hold pretty close behind so it should be fun :) invite sent.

13. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

Expressing my interest in this ... sounds like some awesome fun to me :)

*EDIT* Added you on steam champ

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  14. Just add me up guys. The UK1337.com teamspeak IP is 95.211.214.193 if you have it. If you don't it doesn't matter. You can also just search UK1337 in the server search on AC to find and have a practice run on the server. When every one is happy with a time and day we'll get the replay done! Looking forward to getting this going! Once you've added me just let me know your from AC thanks! xD

15. alex72

alex72 Alien

Teamspeak is free. Just download. ;)

16. Dori

Dori Hardcore Simmer

Ok that's nice, but I don't have a mic lol. I know hard to believe theses days. Can I use my laptop for teamspeak and play on my PC?

17. alex72

alex72 Alien

Its good to use anyway as you can listen to the others. ;) Easier for whoever is organizing it as he can tell everyone and you'll hear it. Makes the annoying text chat redundant and a bit easier on whoever organize to not having to talk and type the same stuff over and over.

So yeah, grab TS3 client and use it on your laptop. No problem at all. :)

Dori likes this.
  18. Nao

Nao Alien

Daum 500mb replay size is harsh, a loot of good footage was in fist part of the session... i wonder if we are time or rather size limited, if latter, then having no inactive cars on the grid should make it better. Also for the next time (and the actual recording day it would be nice to have the main drift line set, so everybody is on the same page and gets some practice)...

Also this was a loot cooler shot before squashing it into the poor small gif ... still no reason not to post it if its done :p
    Sequence 01_2.gif looking forward to next session :)

Also @UK1337 $toney holly cow i can't drift that 458 with the wheel and you do awesome drifts with controller, my mind is blown haha :D

finepot likes this.
  19. AngelOrtiz

AngelOrtiz Gamer

I would like to be a part of this :)

20. Bailey

Bailey Alien

FYI, Four of us at a 20 minute practice @ Drift took up 232mb.

I know his secret ;)
    ~Bailey

Nao and finepot like this.
  21. Dori

Dori Hardcore Simmer

Looks like I was too late for the party, will you be doing it again ?