1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Challenge 5 - 24th March till 6th April - Pagani Huayra Nurbergring GP

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Mar 24, 2014.

1. andyclegg1

andyclegg1 Gamer

2. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Would like to see one of the 'slower' cars, maybe the new Lotus for example.

3. Turk

Turk Alien

I haven't spent much time in any of the lotus cars so I'd be up for a go in one of them.

4. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Maybe that track day Lotus (forgot what's the name of it) on Magione?

5. cobra188d

cobra188d Gamer

Well crap.. I'm done for a while. Broke a gas pedal spring this afternoon. I hope Thrustmaster can get me one quick.

6. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

I feel you ;)

My CSW base came back from repair just now, can't wait to have a go at this combo tonight after reading about it for a full week :D

7. dztrbdgod

dztrbdgod Gamer

Well i just got my first lap out, im on 2:16 on a xbox controller

8. Turk

Turk Alien

I have been trying out the rsr community and organising events through it. It would be a much easier way of handling these challenges. We all just sign up and launch the event inside the game and all times get sent to our own private leaderboard as well as the over all standings. Would definitely be worth looking into.

9. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

^^
    Not a bad idea ;)

Finally did a couple of laps yesterday, quit a handfull this combo...
    Really hard not to overdrive this car..!

10. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm finding it very hard to get past my time, it's very hard to control it's weight.

11. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Well I still got no time, and when I do I'm too tired. :D I could cruise, but actual focusing nah...

12. nickbez

nickbez Gamer

The top racers have some good times wow , Nice combo Paul

13. nickbez

nickbez Gamer

Thats funny man

14. nickbez

nickbez Gamer

No thats a really good time TCLF nice

15. dr.solveberg

dr.solveberg Racer

I'm finally in the "under-2-minutes-club", it was close but I just made it ;)

16. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

I never seem to manage to get under 2:00:xx cant seem to find the wright setting for my DFGT to handle the car well :/ Not manny setting avalivable for my wheel atleast i didnt find them.

17. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I use DFGT, tomorrow I will post my settings

Lukapsb likes this.
  18. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

Thank you very much!

19. TCLF

TCLF Alien

are these the final standings?

20. dr.solveberg

dr.solveberg Racer