1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

cmsracing.com Monday Night GT3 Series! North American Based

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by davidantx, Jun 15, 2019.

1. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

Registration will be open throughout the season, but is required as we'll be enforcing the entrylists. It's checked daily so it should never take longer than a day to gain access to our race servers (barring any issues with the registration process itself)

2. Juxtapuh

Juxtapuh Rookie

season starts next monday for some great racing. i ran a few races last season and participated in the monza test, great group of racers!

3. OldNSlow

OldNSlow Rookie

Looking forward to my first season with you guys next Monday. :)

4. daveywave

daveywave Rookie

I just signed up and excited!

kingkabong and baakstaff like this.
  5. cookie_mnstr

cookie_mnstr Rookie

Are these CMS Racing events still happening? Looking for a league to join

6. Absolutely!! Go to the website and then click the discord link in upper right. Then reach out to admins who will get you set up. We have gt3 Barcelona this monday 8pm Central. All the help you need via discord. Enjoy.
    Keith

7. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

We at CMS are proud the be hosting the GT Rivals Esports Invitational Series in partnership with SRO America! With this partnership, we're hoping to bring the worlds of both simracing and real world racing closer together and give an exciting show each week on Sunday, starting at 3:00PM Eastern Time.

GTRivals_1920x1080 v2.png

On top of this, we've just finished up both our GT3 and Cup Car seasons, and are now taking a post-season break while we look to experiment with new events, tracks and car choices. With this, we currently have three events lined up. In each of these events, we will be holding all three races within a single evening, for an intense night of racing! Events are planned to begin at 9:00PM Eastern Time and are expected to run for about two hours total.

If you'd like to take part or have any questions, you can join us here at our Discord: https://discord.gg/4ckmjPX

CMS-Chose Your Own Adventure.png

CMS-For King And Country.png

Attached Files:

kingkabong likes this.
  8. JTninja

JTninja Rookie

We're gearing up for Season 3, which will be starting in just a few weeks! Here's the Season 3 schedule:

[​IMG]

We have 2 qualifying servers up and running. By setting times on these servers, we can assign you an appropriate license for your class you'll be racing in during the season.

With our large grids and class system, theres always something to fight with at each race.

Additionally, we'll be doing a 1 hour race at Kyalami tomorrow. Hop on the discord and join us for some great racing!

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  9. kroghj1

kroghj1 Rookie

Signed up but new to leagues in ACC... cannot find documentation on how to join the private server to set a qualy lap. Any links available?

10. takis.weekes

takis.weekes Rookie

Join the discord, that information and password is in the league info channel.

11. JTninja

JTninja Rookie

We're now halfway through the season, and the racing has been great. We had a massive grid at Suzuka, but for the smaller and tighter tracks, we've had to run a second server. Last week we had a test race for the driver swap feature, which went very well. Join our discord if you want to come race.
    20200609005550_1.jpg

20200629200934_1.jpg

12. JTninja

JTninja Rookie

Season 3 wrapped up last week, after a great championship was run through 7 races and 106 entries split in 2 rooms.

Now we'll be running for a few weeks leading up to our Season 4, featuring the new GT4s. We'll spend the time learning the new cars, and finalizing driver ratings for classification. Its going to be a great season!

20200803200550_1.jpg

13. Daniel James

Daniel James Rookie

I'm down for a league! Just got the GT4 dlc tricky lil things. I have no idea about using discord is that a requirement? It seems to be the site with the most races etc. Still new to all this online racing.

14. JTninja

JTninja Rookie

Yeah, we use discord for league chat, prerace/post race info, voice chat, etc. I initially hated it, but now im used to it and its a great tool. Its a lot easier to stay update than a forum (which we used to use).

15. JTninja

JTninja Rookie

We had a lot of fun tonight running 2x 30 minute races, as we get ready for our upcoming GT4 season. Next Monday, we'll test a multiclass race between the GT3s and GT4s at Spa, to get an idea on what future events could offer.

20200817202315_1.jpg

16. Daniel James

Daniel James Rookie

Ok I’ve joined the discord, now to figure out what I’m doing. Is it just a series of messages or am I missing something? Just want to know what I need to do to register to race with you folks. Thanks!

17. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

I'll be looking for season 4 registration, gt4 only this time?

18. JTninja

JTninja Rookie

Yep, we're doing a 5 race GT4 season, should start in 2 weeks.

Last night we did a multiclass race last night with GT3 and GT4, something we plan to do after this GT4 season. Hopefully we'll get the GT4s to start a bit closer next time :D

20200824201456_1.jpg

Mathieu Labbé likes this.
  19. JTninja

JTninja Rookie

We're now reaching the halfway mark of our short GT4 season, and are already planning for next season (multiclass GT3 and GT4). To say we're having fun with these new cars is an understatement!

Preseason at Suzuka
    20200907202605_1.jpg

Round 1 at Kyalami (Server 1/2)

20200918014442_1.jpg

Round 2 at Laguna Seca (server 1/2)

20200923005652_1.jpg

20. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

Champion Motorsports is back with a new season! GT3 and GT4 splits are now being run side by side, drivers of any skill level are welcome! Details can be found on our website at cmsracing.com/monday/ and drivers can join the discussion in our Discord at https://discord.com/invite/4ckmjPX

Sign-ups open throughout the season!

schedule.png