1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 7, 2017.

1. cdrikou

cdrikou Rookie

maj 1.12 online

2. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Sorry Tim. Went back to bed!:oops:
    Yes. I love silverstone 67. That's how I remember it. Stayed like that for years. In fact the first GP I went to was 1975. And it was exactly the same except for the new chicane at woodcote. Just got tickets for the 'Classic' so hoping there will be a couple of 917's there. Saw one race once in support race for for 85 GP.
    I will never forget going to see the INDY cars when they made a visit. Wheelspin halfway down hangar straight!!:eek:
    I live approx 1 mile from oulton park. Would love to see that in this game!

StyleF1re and HavanaB0B like this.
  3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Don't worry... Absolutely Nothing Fixed...:( But nothing new seems broken... :)
    The 911 GT3 Cup is a joy of a car... And love the 908 also!

4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

whats with the new collision damage ?
    all i see is a few more cracks in the windscreen :D:D

5. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

There's a few fixes actually, and I'm glad about this
    Cambers have been fixed, car performances updated (GT3RS to name one) and tyre pressures and models upgraded
    Don't know what you were waiting for tbh, I'm definitely satisfied by this patch, as it proves we're moving in the right direction
    Maybe 1.13 will get us on par with PC's overall level, at last

SlimCharles and Matt White like this.
  6. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

You have to turn on TV maybe :)

7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well to try the update and DLC i did turn on the TV;)

Sound fixes? Nope...
    False starts included? Nope
    Missing Rear wing options of Ferrari SF15-T and F138? Nope
    Framerate stuttering improved? Nope
    Setup check system fixed? Nope
    AI improved difficulties improved? Nope
    Track limits cheats fixed? Nope
    DRS zones signs added? Nope
    Box cheat fixed? Nope
    TC and ABS button maped on hybrids? Nope
    Car lights and brake balance changing in quick options sreen fixed? Nope..
    Brake pressure setup option added on the cars like in the November update from PC version? Nope
    Turbo sound fixes added? Nope
    Wheel flickering on certain cars fixed? Nope...

New damage model...? More crackings in windshield?? Because i don't see difference :confused:

8. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

To get on par with PC version... Lot of things missing... In options,features....
    I don't think we gonna be ever on par with PC version... To start even FFB isn't the same

9. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

i've noticed that luca (sound designer) has updated the supra sound. the bov whistles are there now, even if they're not as loud and brutal as on pc. my hope of driving this car with proper sound is fadin away right now.

10. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

as fed up of waiting for news of everything oh wait not aloud to speak ah well off to do hot laps :D

11. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

with a sim as broken as this i doubt anything will ever get fixed i dont think they know what there doing
    well apart from realeasing dlc
    still things that are broken from day one and that was back in august

12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I think we have two possible cases here:
    Option #1: They don't care. Simple as that, but I personally don't think that's the case so..
    Option #2: The problem lies in communication/support (as in most cases).
    As long as we're not dealing directly with developers, we'll struggle to let them know about issues. The "Bug Reports" thread was born just a few days ago. I still haven't understood how It works and how the community manager decides which issues need to be reported and which are "ignored". So, I'll give them a few weeks and see if many issues start getting fixed by the next updates (1.13, 1.14 etc.).
    If devs were around since the beginning, 90% of the issues would have been fixed by now. On PC, they're quick at fixing minor problems (908LH LOD issue for headlights: posted on Friday, already has a "FIXED" tag https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/graphics-and-models-tracks-bugs-issues.17/), while on PS4, the Exige V6 (one example) is in a very bad state and will probably stay that way for more months. Why? Probably because nobody at Kunos knows about it.
    TL;DR: Direct communication with devs is the key.

Photonmonkey, SlimCharles and @P73 like this.
  13. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

I downloaded the patch on my Xbox 2 hours ago. Been driving around the new porsches since then.

I'm in the UK.

14. @P73

@P73 Simracer

For those who always get extremely annoyed that AC on console has less to present than its PC cousin:

To illustrate, think that AC on console is, in comparative terms, like a nice Nissan GTR and other games available for the same hardware are only trivial and far more basic models. You can be extremely satisfied and happy with your GTR, especially if you think of those less fortunate owners who only have simple cars to drive.

But instead of enjoying your nice GTR, grateful for being able to use it on a platform where such a thing was unthinkable until recently, you prefer to keep on feeling miserable while you envy your rich cousin with a Ferrari who, by the way, has paid considerably more for the superior platform that allowed him to have what he has.

Then, only two options left: 1- Be grateful and use the nice GTR you have while you patiently wait for the coming improvements; 2- Skip all the waiting torment and buy yourself a gaming PC, with all you want already there;
    ... 3- Constantly whining is not an option.

By the way, PP3 is incredible! Bring more DLCs like this!

paul_wev likes this.
  15. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Funny, today as I drove my GTR (equivalent) along today there was a Ferrari broken down on the side of the road, did I laugh :)

paul_wev likes this.
  16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You're definitely right here, they have no clue what they're doing. Only God knows how they are lauded for a great handling model.

P.S hopefully in the next update Kunos can add a dictionary so someone can learn the definition of "Broken".

17. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Basically a placebo update.
    Over a gigabyte of stuff just to prep the game for Porsche Pack 3.
    Read the ingame release notes. It's all about the dlc man.

18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I've had a quick go. First impressions well fps is still not good. I have heard setups are saving now though so that's a big plus.

19. wilo28

wilo28 Rookie

Are there any online events for the new porsche cup car? I can't find any...

20. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Kinda. Does anyone know which "various 3D models have been tweaked and improved"? Generic descriptions don't help, at all.