1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Dresden

Dresden Gamer

I do agree with this. It seems that Kunos needs to improve all those base features that give a well rounded experience. It is similar with the AI- it is very basic and needs to have a larger team working on it. Again this is probably the reason we have a low number of tracks, a small team can only do so much.

2. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

my understanding is the console game is somewhere around 7 mouths old? Along time for a console game yes, but also consider we will have this one game for a very long time. My guess is we will be playing this for a couple of years. Even though I have shelved the game waiting for the next update ( cockpit view adjustments), its still early days for the console version. I actually waited 5 months before I bought the game for this very reason. That said I'm just glad serious racing games are being made for consoles. How ever they need to develop it, I'm just going to have to understand. Since they have pcars on the same market, and making the console version better can only help kunos as a whole, its save to say they have a game plan to have the console version the best they can make it over a long period of time.

Dresden likes this.
  3. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

About 1.14? We do have to wait until august?

4. biddazzo

biddazzo Gamer

:D:D:D:D:D:Dahahahahahahahaha
    August?
    you seem too optimistic ...