1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMMUNITY BLOG - CONSOLE PORSCHE PACK VOL. 1 DLC LAUNCH & UPDATE V 1.09

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Nov 28, 2016.

1. i dont think it did tbh microsoft just took longer than sony to get it done.... perhaps microsoft are more thorough than sony

2. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Where not talking about the cars been in the game already, that's for sure they aren't till the update landed.

We where talking about the season pass (I've buyed it back in August, but i can't download Porsche Pack one for free)

So i will see once the update landed if they put free to download the Porsche pack for the season pass users or we will have to open a ticket in 505games support

ingrobny likes this.
  3. Nwg

Nwg Racer

Its possible, but 2 patches have been submitted to microsoft, the day 1 patch and the September(October for xbox) patch. If it takes Microsoft longer why would they give the same release day as ps4. Its either there was a problem or the xbox version is submitted after ps4 because its worked on last like what happened to pcars.

4. with this patch there was a problem with it. last patch there wasnt, MS just have a different process from sony, sometimes it just takes longer. once the patch is submitted to MS the only time the devs hear anything is if it passes or fails and what it fails on. Then they fix it and re-submit for certification and it goes through the process again. I think they can request it to be prioritized so it goes through faster but it really depends how busy they are

5. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Ohhh so i hope we can have the option in Prived Servers to remove it! (thx for the info)

Horus likes this.
  6. Nwg

Nwg Racer

The last patch released 8 days later on xbox compared to ps4. It was a similiar situation, they said a patch would be released in september, it ended up being the 29th, it was then said the xbox patch wasnt releasing the same day.

I know microsoft usually take longer, but thats why i dont know why the same release date was given. Theyve been saying the patch would be released in november, its now the end of november, they set the date which is the 28th and once again the xbox patch is delayed.

I dont really care either way i just dont know why theyd put a time frame nevermind an actual date and then miss it again.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  7. i think once the patch has passed the devs/publishers choose what day to release it. Thats the downside to giving a release date before it has come through the process. I can see why they gave the date as everyone was asking about it almost daily and they didnt expect there to be any issues

8. Nwg

Nwg Racer

Who knows.... i just want to be able to save tunes lol

9. yeah the update should fix a lot of what people want lol

the only studios that can guarantee a date are the first party studios as they avoid the certification process

10. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Well if it ain't broken, don't fix it...right? (but we all know it needs fixing) and i'm not here to argue semantics on the broad interpretation of the word 'broken'.
    But for me this latest disappointment is "the straw that 'broke' the camel's back!"... up until now i've been supportive of kunos, this forum and the community and any criticisms have been constructive, fully justified and mostly in good humour...
    However, the way i'm feeling right now lends itself all to easily to a bit of bile spewing!... sometimes its not so much what happens but how it happens that causes the ill feeling, such as buying a product unfit for purchase, receiving a fix that fixed little, then the promise of another fix soon (in fact next month) which painfully dragged on until the end of the month only to have all your patience rewarded with more disappointment!... just the same old broken toy, the one i'm about ready to chuck from the pram. :(

11. Racing393

Racing393 Racer

I am an Xbox user, yes i am disappointed about not getting the patch today as i was looking forward to it, however other than wait there is not much else to do. I love the sim, its one of the best on all formats IMHO, i have the PC version too and what an awesome sim. For me it's easier to plug and play on the XB1 so i will quietly wait until a further update.
    This is a sim forum and a lot of users seem to send a lot of negative feedback, and kunos must be getting a bit fed up, make the comments with an objective and read through before posting as others may have posted about the same subject.
    Keep up the hard work Kunos and all the team, this is the era of awesomeness for sim racing, don't let the moaning few affect your focus and drive, you are about to produce the best sim ever made
    Thank you

Hammerpgh, Ischemica, Pleite and 4 others like this.
  12. Horus

Horus Alien

@Rob capewell So would you prefer they just release an update that did not fix anything, or wait till the update actually makes you smile and appreciate the hardwork Kunos have put into this. I can quite understand yours disappointment, have a good breakfast, some strong coffee and know it will all be worth the wait.

Ischemica likes this.
  13. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

So how the games perform after the update can someone give a feedback?

I'm at work so first impressions please....

And yes don't write about Porsche pack doe, I'll buy it latter and see it by myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I completely and totally agree with you, as you said "its not so much what happens but how it happens that causes the ill feeling"

If they release a patch and it had some kind of major glitch, didn't fix the problems it was supposed to, or introduced new bugs that would certainly cause an ill feeling. The news has been disappointing, but I'd rather wait a few days or weeks more and get a good patch. Just putting it away until the update and hoping for the best.

Dookie, Hammerpgh and Rob capewell like this.
  15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Guys, as soon as we have more info, we will let you know! We can only apologise for the delay for Xbox One. We tried to get them out at the same time but due to some issues, we were unable to! :( We're gutted in all honesty, but we're doing all we can to get the update and DLC out ASAP.

16. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

i hope so... i really do... i need this to work or it could cost me 'stupid money' setting up a PC rig! We'll get some idea as to whether its gonna work later when the PS guys report back... i'll keep my fingers crossed in the meantime.
    An unscheduled stock take saw me getting the chance of a free night off work... i grabbed it with both hands hoping fate was about to serve me up a patch and a Porsche!
    well fate was at work just not in my favour o_O

17. Robsen

Robsen Gamer

Patch is online on PS4!

EDIT: 5,269GB

18. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Wow really?... that's huge!

nate likes this.
  19. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Back from University and Start the Download now. Yeeeehaaaaaaaa :D

20. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

I understand your point and I believe it's reasonable. But I think what's to be fixed is in fact going to be fixed. Even Forza 6, a game released by a big studio, came out with loads of problems that were not sorted out before a few months, not to mention the FFB, that they just didn't even bother to touch in spite of all the requests (now, lack of force feedback in a racing game: that's serious stuff). AC is a very good game already, and once the missing details are put in place, it will be awesome. That's what I hope, otherwise a PC rig could be the solution to me as well. Meanwhile, we can only wait - and I would wager it's gonna be worth it.

Hammerpgh and Ischemica like this.