1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

D-box Motion Code for testing Early Access

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ministrinity, Nov 24, 2013.

1. ministrinity

ministrinity Racer

Hi Kunos,

I'm sure a few of us here with a d-box actuator motion system would like to try it out with this sim early. I know d-box usually releases the motion code a while after the final game is released. But I've seen DEM racing simulators running this game with d-box. It seems there must be a workaround to get our motion systems to work so we can have some motion fun and at the same time give feedback regarding the motion code.

Or could the code be submitted to d-box? Project Cars, being at alpha stage now already has their motion code published with d-box.

Thanks again guys, this is an amazing sim without motion but I would love to try it with motion.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Efforts to improve d-box motion? Mar 13, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues D-Box motion code request Nov 23, 2013
    ACC General Discussions D-BOX support Sep 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Motion Blur Solves Ghosting Jul 31, 2019
    ACC Gameplay When watching replay in slow motion car movement not smooth Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Motion Blur very weak or non-existent May 30, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Adding DOFreality 2DOF MS2 motion to my Playseat May 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Next Level Motion V3 May 1, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality What's your motion-to-photon latency? Apr 7, 2019
    ACC User Interface [0.6.5] Slow Motion replay Mar 23, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars For Dev's "motion blur" Feb 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Next Level Racing Motion Simulator Platform V3 Feb 1, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality HTC Vive motion smoothing Jan 17, 2019
    ACC Gameplay head motion Dec 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Motion sim... Nov 6, 2018