1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

December 31st Gift From Kunos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by chris mckean, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Yayyyyyy I'm gunna be rich!!! :p

Bailey and Fred Joseph like this.
  2. Queequeg

Queequeg Racer

Guess that makes me responsible for climbing hopes and massive sh***storms, but: I think it is a McLaren F1.

Fred Joseph likes this.
  3. Pete Jones

Pete Jones Gamer

Nonsense, this is what we paid for ' Players can buy the game saving 22% of the retail price, getting the access to the beta version, including its updates'! Updates are not gifts.

4. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

Easy guys...

5. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Based on what?

6. Queequeg

Queequeg Racer

On the fact that McLaren is already in the game, the fact that it would make for a nice contrast to the F40 and, of course, wild and untenable speculation.

Fred Joseph likes this.
  7. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Thats cool :) i didnt know if id missed something.

I sure would love to see the macca and macca f1.

Queequeg likes this.
  8. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Yes, totally, macca f1 is still my favorite supercar/hypercar
    And then we instantly get treed how bad the F1 roadcar handles

soped up Honda Civic can beat that time :D

Queequeg likes this.
  9. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

Something doesn't make sense, since Stefano said no updates till mid January. But if we do get a gift then it must be some new content or feature?!

Being a little trolled by Kunos devs now :) You better give something on the 31st or prepare for(again) a massive sh1tstorm. :p

10. Why does a gift have to be given that day? An extra car included in V1.0 that has been unannounced is a gift.

11. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Actually a 1'04 isnt all that bad for a gt cruiser, i recon 2/3 secknds faster if it was dry and he didnt have gearbox probs.

Anything under 1'00 is deemed a great time.

Any race prepped car will beat a standard mclaren f1, hell my road car would probably beat it around there.

12. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

That's an announcement then, not a gift. :)

But anyway, not trying to be an ***, but it's still abit odd. Looking forward to whatever it is.

13. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

So if they announce that you will be getting a gift.. Is that an announcement ? or a gift you cant have yet?

14. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

It's like someone on christmas would say, guess what I'm getting you a new wheel or whatever. But in february! That would feel odd, no? ;)

15. I'm looking forward to it too but I can already see lots of people getting way to hyped thinking there will be something to download (remember, we've already been told no download) and the new year will start with many tears across the land.

The fact that he said 36 cars and we know of 35 (I know there are 36 listed but you can tell he was typing as he was thinking, that post wasn't a pre-made marketing exercise) so logically it would have to be a car that we don't know about. I hope I am wrong and it is MP but I'm damn sure not hyping myself up for that.

Remember also that English is not the native tongue for these guys.....a gift can be something physical that is given to you right then in the most literal sense but as far as this goes a gift could be a feature that we didn't think was coming for a while...think about that for a few minutes. (example: our gift to you is that in V1.0 there will be Dynamic weather on a Dynamic track with full 24 day/night cycle, driver swaps, grid girls, pit lizzards, and tailgate parties in the infield.)

kalabaleek and Ethan Dean like this.
  16. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

I'm pretty sure it's matchmaking multiplayer with driver ratings, damage model, rain, animated pit crews, safety car, flat spots, AI, Ferrari F1, Porsche, Corvette, Audi, Toyota, Nordschleife, Monaco, Bathurst, partnership with F1, WEC and WTCC. And Nascar. :D:D:p:p

cooknn and Queequeg like this.
  17. Sounds legit to me....And I am prepared to raise hell if it isn't!!

18. BueGrasso

BueGrasso Rookie

Just ignore those wankers and let Kunos do what they feel like doing...

19. Bill

Bill Gamer

Please, whatever you do, do not get my hopes up for a Corvette unless it's announced. Please xD

BMASTER likes this.
  20. Luigi Gianni Vollaro

Luigi Gianni Vollaro Hardcore Simmer

I've learnt from last time. I'll expect nothing, because I deserve nothing, but if I get something I'll be very happy. :D Whatever that is, that's up to the developers.