1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Eyeballpaul's Fortnightly Challenge

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Hey all.

As discussed in the other weekly challenge thread, here is the hlder thread for discussions with regards doing the challenges with the RSR app.

Turk, TCLF and myself will be the admins, having a fortnightly challenge, and we can see how it goes with the app.

Over to you Turk, to create the group in RSR...

:)

Update:

RSR Group:

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=community_details&communityid=41

Steam group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/eyeballpaulschallenges

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    Shrubbo, tabis, dr.solveberg and 3 others like this.
  2. cooken

cooken Gamer

So do we find out the current challenge here or does that happen through the RSR app? Not familiar with that service.

Berserker223 likes this.
  3. The first challenge will be a lotus on the Magione track. But you can see the exact details once Turk has set-up the RSR event.

There may be a delay to this depending on when the new group is set-up. But hopefully it won't take long.

There may also be teething issues as we get accustomed to using it....I'm not sure. But we can play it by ear.

Maranello46 likes this.
  4. Horus

Horus Alien

Great idea Paul, look forward to the challenge. How do we join in, will us that have you on our friends list be eligible, or will we have to request another steam friend/group?

5. Bullie

Bullie Gamer

Great idea you can count me in - Sergio Tavares

6. marlo0081

marlo0081 Hardcore Simmer

Likewise, looking forward to joining in.

7. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

I'm in bud need all the practice I can get ;-)

Berserker223 likes this.
  8. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Great idea, @Paul, having a holder thread. Be waiting for updates from @Turk / @TCLF.

TCLF likes this.
  9. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Keeping my eyes open ;)

10. Berserker223

Berserker223 Racer

For those who don't want to migrate to RSR can we keep something going here using the inbuilt app as well?

11. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Rivali Tempo is an alternative, and has the Friends feature too.

12. Turk

Turk Alien

We just need a banner before I can request the group. I should get some time around 5pm, unless anyone else can put something together before then, dimensions are 300px X 50px.

The problem is the inbuilt app just can't handle the amount of people and Paul has to run his game before we can see the over all standings, which just isn't practical or fair on Paul.

I know the apps can be a bit awkward, but it seems to be the best way to run a challenge between us without overloading one person.

tabis, sketchyterry and TCLF like this.
  13. TCLF

TCLF Alien

to make it easier for you, you can use my ESOM background (which I use for my ESOM skins) as a beginning (you can just remove the ESOM logo). it's 1440p though, so resize needed :p

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9TGrf96wAbsUVMyU2FtZENFSXc/edit?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9TGrf96wAbsejVnVzB4NF9nZW8/edit?usp=sharing

one of them is the paint.net and one is the png

PS: ESOM is a gaming channel I own

sherpa25 and Turk like this.
  14. Turk

Turk Alien

Thanks, I had an idea to put the eyeball in the wheel of a smoking tyre but I'm not at home and couldn't find a picture I liked. This is as close as I could get here at work.

[​IMG]

The request has been sent in.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  15. Nice one mate... :)

16. TCLF

TCLF Alien

nice :D

17. Not only my idea mate, been a few people mentioning about doing it through RSR.

Awesome.

18. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Whehe, cool :cool:

19. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Nice one fella ....

20. Ken C

Ken C Rookie

Nice eye!!!