1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Eyeballpaul's Fortnightly Challenge

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Apr 8, 2014.

1. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I´ll make a how/to video or something tomorrow

Paul Davidson likes this.
  2. Some good times already! I'm hoping to get a couple of laps in over the weekend. The wife is working on Sunday :)

3. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Thanks, I got it, no need to post screens :D

4. Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! Good job!! Be sure and have the RSR app open in game also.

5. marlo0081

marlo0081 Hardcore Simmer

6. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Yep, just did a lap and it's in the list [​IMG] Tnx again.

7. Tberg

Tberg Alien

I'm in too, I would be the one dane for now :)

8. mogroith

mogroith Racer

Drifting through turn 1, and the corner at the end of the straight is killing my time, but fark its fun.

9. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry to still bother w/ this, but I noticed no START button in the RSR UI page. I've attached a screenshot of what I see in the main RSR page in AC. Is there supposed to be a Start button there?

Though I think I can also just use 'Drive and Hotlap' directly, after having logged in the RSRLive UI, it takes some it's extra steps.

Attached Files:

10. marlo0081

marlo0081 Hardcore Simmer

click join and enter the captcha :) page will refresh and start button will appear at the top, I sometimes have to scroll up see it.

11. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Joined up, this is cool. Seeing the board update as Im putting in laps.
    I think I was jockying with you earlier..

12. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

@marlo0081 , thanks. But I actually already joined yesterday, though through the website in my browser. You'll actually see my name already highlighted there 'Joel GL'. But notice there's no Start button. I guess a problem w/ RSR?

EDIT: Refreshed on the event. It's there now. Thanks! Weird because I already had laps last night and times show in the RSR app, but don't show on the UI :(

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  13. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

Firstly, well done Paul, Turk and TCLF for setting up the RSR event as its great to see that the AC community is getting behind these events and especially all the guys and gals that have been participating in the weekly challenges.

I'm looking forward to turning some laps over the weekend and hopfully getting the better of TCLF this time, as you where in a class of your own last time.

Anyway, good luck all and happy lapping:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Paul Davidson likes this.
  14. TCLF

TCLF Alien

well, tonight I'll try to become faster at sc1. dayum, more than half a second slower there

15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Hope you guys dont mind me joining in, havent driven that car much but liek the track quite a bit so will see if I dont come last. :)

sherpa25 likes this.
  16. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

The more people the better right?
    I know it was posted yesterday so it's still early but why I'm the only gamepad user so far? Stop hiding guys. Start hotlapping.;)

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I joined ok it seems as my name is in the registered drivers list and ran some laps in the correct settings I think. Pro mode 26c magione with the 2 eleven. The times registered on the RSR leaderboard but not in your group. Does it take a while to update or am I missing something.

Here shows my laps in this combo and it looks all correct and withing the conditions set?

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=driver_profile&id=2811

18. You have to start the session using the start button in the RSR UI event page

When you do this the rsr leaderboard in game will only have the people in the challenge

19. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

It is now ;) 2nd place, nice..!

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Thanks, I guess it takes a bit longer to show up in groups then on the main page.

Ok thanks for that tip. I dont have the RSR UI enabled, will do it but seems to have worked just driving the correct combination too just a little slower to update.

Fun car really quite different to most others and can be too much fun going sideways, need to keep it pretty straight and boring for faster times but it still wants to hang loose. Will see if I can do something with the setup and share if I can make it feel nice as its still a bit of a pig atm.

edit: not showing up for me still will do as Micheal suggest and maybe go a little quicker.