1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Giving away dreampack dlc

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kofotsjanne, Apr 2, 2015.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

This is not a thread about "follow and watch all my youtubevideos" or anything like that. I know there is some people that havent bought it yet for different reasons so I thought I could give one copy away.

I was thinking about taking all names that sign up for it to put it into some random generator.
    I guess the easiest way would be if you just typed "DreampackDLC" and if someone could give tips about a good random generator that would be appreciated. If you already have it or feel like you dont play it enough to actually enjoy it it would be cool if you didnt join, but hey! im not stopping anyone.

On Saturday (some time, cant say exact) I will pronounce the winner!

Ps. Hope this isnt against Kunos rule or something that ive missed

edit: Just so you all know that its a fair win and not something made up, I can record the draw and put a link to it

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GIVEAWAY, TYPE "DREAMPACKDLC" SO ITS EASIER TO SEE WHICH ONES THAT WANT TO JOIN. sorry caps

in the list so far:
    Craig Trickett
    .Repa24
    Rioku
    Hadookaan
    Rickne

THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Giving away one Automobilista + DLC Steam key Oct 7, 2019
    ACC Hardware Discussions Giving back for ACC 1.8: Let's talk about multi-class, multi-hour, full grid simulation? Dec 10, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC not giving full competition server message when registering for race Mar 15, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Thanksgiving post Mar 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Car moving in pits without giving any input Dec 5, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Happy Thanksgiving! Nov 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room SimRacingCoach paddles giving false clicks Jul 16, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC launcher not starting. Giving error 0x8007000B Jul 7, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AI overlapped not giving position May 26, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds assetto corsa ultra settings giving 80 fps but feels like 30 Apr 5, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Collision speeds reported by server are very wrong, maybe giving exaggerated collisions Mar 5, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Some time attack events not giving achievements. Oct 16, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Career mode not giving credit for races completed (since 1.0) Dec 23, 2014
    Sounds modding Giving a car a new sound Sep 6, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Giving up on the special events...Just too hard! May 26, 2014

3. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

I'm not sure how you could record the draw like you want, but if you just match each one's name with a number then it would be as simple as running "rand(1-20);" in some scripting language. The fact that you are giving it out for free, you shouldn't care if people think it's not fair. If you wanted to give it to someone specific you would have done so already instead.

PS: I already have my DLC, just replied on the how to make a random draw part.

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Alright, thanks. If you want to help me with a script for doing that when its time it would really help. :) If you have a buddy or someone who doesnt have the dlc yet feel free to tip him about the thread. :)

Thought about record with shadowplay, donno, see about that on saturday! thanks

5. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

I could mock up some little php code later on if you like, it's really nothing serious. but I just can't think of any good way to make it more transparent other than just showing the source code.

edit: I'll stop bloating this thread, I'll send you a PM after I finish work

6. Quffy

Quffy Alien

7. DREAMPACKDLC

8. .Repa24

.Repa24 Hardcore Simmer

DREAMPACKDLC

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

10. Rioku

Rioku Racer

DreampackDLC

11. It's a nice thing to do :) I just wonder about who is signing up for it....

We had the stories prior to the release of fellow simmers living in countries with horrible conversion rates, so it would be too expensive for them.

Now there are fellow simmers with OC'ed, SLI'd or Crossfired systems applying...

12. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

13. Hadookaan

Hadookaan Rookie

DreampackDLC

14. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

DREAMPACKDLC

15. Quffy

Quffy Alien

How do you know if someone (the winner) has the dlc already purchased for their account? You can check someone's steam profile, then go to Games - All Games, and type dream pack (or the game name, so will list game and dlc).

16. Epocx

Epocx Alien

wouldnt it be nice to have people at least write why the want it /deserve it and maybe just not random it? ;)
    but it's none of my business ofc

Tucker73 likes this.
  17. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Just noticed now it says under the forum avatar: AC Licensed + DLC1, and AC Licensed for who doesn't own the dlc. :)

18. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

it didnt seem to be so poupular as i thought it would but i guess most people already got it. I will draw it now, ill edit this post in a bit. :)

19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Congrats! @Rickne won. Add me on steam and ill gift it to you!

imgur.com/HAe8yq3

Rickne, Epocx and djkostas like this.
  20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Yeah that would be nice to know, but i might do this more and i will use that tactic then and most liked posts or something might win. :) I think Kunos have catched the users of their game so much that almost everyone got it by now anyways. :)

21. .Repa24

.Repa24 Hardcore Simmer

Damn, i thought, at least one time i could win something!
    Anyways, congrats to @Rickne! :D

Rickne likes this.
  22. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Just because its eestern you i will give one to you aswell! :) Add me and ill send it to you later today.

insertcoolname, Ischemica and .Repa24 like this.