1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Gumball3000 talk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by phizz, May 2, 2016.

1. phizz

phizz Simracer

Let's talk about the Gumball 3000 ;)

That AMG GT with GT3 body kit on it at 8:13 really cought my eyes (besides the batmobile of course ^^)

Seria17hri11er likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Liveries Ferrari 458 purrari gumball3000 Sep 6, 2014
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Engine and Powertrain talks Dec 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PlayStation 5 VR2 (PSVR2) Virtual Reality - Small talk, tech, pros & cons, your opinion, wishes? Nov 17, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Giving back for ACC 1.8: Let's talk about multi-class, multi-hour, full grid simulation? Dec 10, 2021
    ACC Physics Let's talk about spins... Apr 2, 2021
    ACC General Discussions A Really Honest Talk About ACC Pricing in Brazil [505 - REPORTED TO PUBLISHER] Jul 23, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Let's talk multiplayer/online servers Jul 11, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality AC not talking to Oculus Rift S May 10, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Let’s talk about netcode and/or physics in Broadcast Events Mar 30, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC 1.3.3 talk Feb 13, 2020
    ACC General Discussions talking about dommage. Feb 1, 2020
    ACC Physics Can we talk about gravel? Oct 1, 2019
    ACC Audio Audio not initializing and spotter not talking May 4, 2019
    ACC Audio Ambient noise voices (in pit Not speakers talking) Jan 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is that your voice Panky talking to us in the car? Jan 18, 2019

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Sad to see those pseudo racers endangering civil traffic....
    If you have too much testosterone and loads of money, join a race track!

4. phizz

phizz Simracer

You have idiots on every rally even the oldtimer rallys. No need to generalize though. They're also driving the hungaroring btw. Some of them are just car lovers like all of us.

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

It is in fact an illegal road race. With all that is due.
    As a grown up I couldn't respond in any other way, sorry.

jonnyboy_99, LeDude83 and Andrew_WOT like this.
  6. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Well, if it was illegal they'd be shut down at every city they stop in. Which doesn't happen.
    Every single rally whether it's the Gumball or an oldtimer one there are some rejects that think they are the **** & drive like, well... rejects. However, a lot of those people actually drive normally and respect others.
    Don't tell me you never speeded on the highway.

7. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

nanucq, tkaczorek69, LeDude83 and 2 others like this.
  8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, I'm german ;) Never got a car that was close to beeing dangerous at Autobahn speed...

And I don't cut down civilians just to get a PB!
    This "racing league" did!

mistery likes this.
  9. phizz

phizz Simracer

You know the drivers? :eek:

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Why this answer! I really don't get it!
    Foul is foul!

11. phizz

phizz Simracer

I don't get why you accuse everyone...

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Because it's illegal m8.
    What to ask for?

13. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

This could be the pinnacle of bad taste but the Goldrush beats it hands down. Gumball 3000 needs a lot more tattooed hoo.... err girlfriends and fastuous night clubbing.

jonnyboy_99 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  14. phizz

phizz Simracer

Illegal in all countries? I thought it's tolerated and they avoid the other countries. I don't know the laws of each country though.

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Be serious m8
    Nothing else to say.
    Really....?
    M8, calm down!
    Looking forward to meet you on Nords....m8!

phizz likes this.
  16. phizz

phizz Simracer

I was just asking cos I can't explain to myself why they allow all the giant official events then.
    And I like how you threaten me even if you don't know me :) thumbs up

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Nah,...but thx!
    Just because I don't join into mAss madness, doesn't mean I'm not into competitive racing?!
    Keep it real, you might find me under Rainer Maria Rosemaier!

18. Acepumpkin and LeSunTzu, great job stereotyping! ;) The actions of some of the drivers mean they are all jacka**es eh?

Yea, that's called stereotyping.

Per Merriam-Webster.com

stereotype

transitive verb ste·reo·type \ˈster-ē-ə-ˌtīp, ˈstir-\

Simple Definition of stereotype
    • : to believe unfairly that all people or things with a particular characteristic are the same
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stereotype

You might come back and say, "It's a race, they are racing on the street! Illegal!" You realize it is possible to race on the street without breaking laws or speed limits? It can still be a race of endurance, not getting lost, and not breaking down, or if you do break down, getting it fixed.

19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Wow Ninja One, just wow!

...do I have to lecture about competition?...No I don't think so!
    Re-read your post, I may wait for competition.....
    But no...
    You know I'm just a sim-driver :D
    Read between the lines instead

20. You piss me off, guy. Did I call you a name, or insult you? No. Yet, you come up with this dumb "Ninja one." What the he** is that supposed to mean guy?

Don't lecture me about anything. I don't care for your attitude around here sometimes. Your sometimes combative and stand-offish when it is completely unwarranted--when you don't like something someone posted or disagree with them.

And then you write stuff like this; some screwed up riddle were supposed to figure out. Quit writing riddles and write what you're really trying to say instead of riddles and euphemisms.

Ironically, I'm gonna quote ole Hornbuckle because that seems most appropriate. Now, while this quote is discussing the pros and cons of balloons in detail, it's got a most important point about it.

You see, to me it seems like you have a big stick up your rear end. Why not take it out and take a chill pill?

21. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Stereotype or not, most are ice holes and should be banned from the streets.
    https://web.archive.org/web/2007050...justice_ministry_seeks_to_ban_road_rallys.php

LeSunTzu likes this.