1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I suck. That is all.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Digital Aura, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Xreasonz

Xreasonz Racer

Something has gone wrong i think, cant see the link to the vid m8

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

lol, i never added it..

check now its there.

3. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

The video is sort of OK and gives you quick taste of the techniques. However the book goes into much more detail, type "Skip Barber Going Faster" into Amazon, it's the best 20 or 30 euros / pounds / dollars you'll spend if you like racing. ;) (There may be even better books available, any suggestions anybody?)

Meantime I'd suggest getting the Performance Delta app up on screen, braking for the corners the same place you have been but for a little longer, turning in a little later but a little sharper to hit a later apex, and hopefully getting on the power a lot earlier and carrying all that lovely extra speed down the straights. You'll soon find out which corners it helps on and which it has less effect, you might even start braking earlier. Hope that helps!

4. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

speed secrets is another series worth getting into.. ive read a couple and now use them as a reference book :)

5. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

Oh my goodness! you're a freaking cheater! hahahah no, really, I LOVE this.

RelapseUK likes this.
  6. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

Chris, what is Blyton Park? Was that a van on the track? He put his blinker on to signal left!?? Hahhahaha...
    I thought it was a video game - how did you get the lap time and track map on your vid?

7. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

its a video vbox

its got 2 cameras and a GPS logger which logs the track and the video overlay is what you see on that vid. it comes with full telemetry so i can analyze everything on the car.

this was me at last years time attack

[​IMG]

you can see from the blurry laptop bottom right, track map, top right G meter the centre is usually the delta-t's and the left is other info.

it is a £1000 bit of kit tho.

Blyton park is a small UK track

Digital Aura likes this.
  8. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

I think the guy using his indicator was signaling to let Chris know he was getting off the racing line and would like him to overtake which is common courtesy on open track days in the UK :)

This also goes to show the beauty of track days. You can turn up in pretty much anything and have a blast for about £100. :)