1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ideas for new features for upcoming release or for AC2

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by MaxStrong01, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Agree; probably won't happen though.

Mogster likes this.
  2. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Well that's a shame if so, in a racing sim/game leaderboards are vital.

On the PC the RSR leaderboard app has given me a reason to keep coming back to AC, without that pull I'm not sure I'd have clocked up the same hours as I have. I can understand they require maintainence and for a small team that means hiring but I think it's important enough to devote resources to.

Other than that...

Loose surface, Kunos were looking at that before Dirt Rally appeared.
    Rolling starts, difficult for the AI but standing starts with LMPs and GTs just feel so wrong.
    New Trento, laser scanned, no other sim will have it... :)

Blamer, Traind and pippo10 like this.
  3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You never know. ;) :p

pippo10 and SlimCharles like this.
  4. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I have never noticed that with DC, maybe I have vibration turned off. Will try it later.

I won't disagree there, but considering custom lobbies, button mapping, and leaderboards were all missing. Lobbies were probably most important, not fussed about button mapping for now so I personally would have preferred leaderboards as a priority. We don't even know if Kunos are planning to bring them let alone make them priority. It was a massive oversight.

5. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

AC2 should be more "adult" than AC. This means better multiplayer, more options, rain/night (haha :D),...
    Also there should be some more tracks, and especially a track like a "mountain pass" in the alps. Really cool to drift and we on consoles don´t have the opportunity to download a modding track so it would be cool to have a mountain pass in it officially.
    And some cars i think they´re missing
    Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG (competitor to M4/Alfa Giulia)
    Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG (more hatchbacks)
    Mercedes-Benz AMG GTR (vs. GT3 RS)
    Volkswagen GTI Clubsport/Seat Leon Cupra
    BMW M2 (nice car to drift + competitor to Cayman?)
    Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017)
    Ferrari FXX (great sound - iconic!)
    Bmw M6 GT3
    Bentley Continental GT3

6. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I just want them to release the same game on both platforms if it's possible. No more no less

fbetes and Ciccina2016 like this.
  7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

SlimCharles for President!!!!!

8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You just forgot an
    Opel GT
    ;)