1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

If you could have all the tracks/cars in ac but from only one country?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, May 15, 2015.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Im rather curious as to what country everyone enjoys the most regarding tracks and cars put together. lets just say you can have all tracks which have existed in that country now and any changed between now and 1950 are also raceable, same with the cars all cars of that country between 2015 and now.

If possible say why as well.

My answer: Germany

Reason: Well im a porsche fanboy and nords is also in germany some other benefits come with it that there are a massive diversity of cars in germany so first things first use the mercedes viano around nords.

Pixelchaser, Tim Meuris and Tucker73 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game doesn't start all tracks/cars Dec 5, 2019
    Suggestions Would be nice to filter out servers with modded tracks/cars Mar 4, 2015
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Graphical skin error - E Bamber wrong country flag on 2021 car Dec 2, 2021
    Screens & Videos Supra drifting in the countryside Jun 6, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Country ban? Jun 21, 2020
    ACC User Interface Cannot set driver's country to England ;) Jun 12, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Does ACC intended to add every nationality & every country flag? May 15, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Suggestion: Country flags on wing's side on custom liveries Mar 23, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues How do I change the server country flag? Dec 12, 2019
    ACC User Interface Country flags for drivers Mar 25, 2019
    Chit Chat Room From the country that brought us Senna.. this... Jul 23, 2017
    Suggestions [Multiplayer] Country flag of a driver Aug 7, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Corvettes and Black Cat Country Long Apr 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room The times when it was juds country Jul 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa reviewed in respected car magazine (in my country) Apr 9, 2015

3. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

BTCC

[/thread]

4. Psit

Psit Alien

The latest threads are of kindergarden quality.

ZachRacer88, 7he4Ce, Hany and 10 others like this.
  5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

UK :)

Aston, McLaren, Lotus, Jaguar, Ford, Nissan (Having the last two as they have been built here for years :) )

Brands, Silverstone, Donny, Oulton, IOM.

6. Just popping into the kindergarten to agree with Pupil Mogster. Hi, kids!!

EDIT: I would like to add Bentley to that list.

snyperal and Mogster like this.
  7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I would like to add Mini aswell

snyperal, Mogster and Christopher Low like this.
  8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

[​IMG]
    Were you in one of those when you thought about that thread?:)

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I think id struggle to find a car between 2015 and now that I like but for tracks I would probably say the US.

barber msp, lime rock p, road atlanta, sonoma, watkins glen, laguna, sebring plus many ive forgotten I imagine.

only 2 I can think of that im not so keen on are cota and road america (road isnt sooo bad)

10. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Balocco, the little Ring.

[​IMG]

11. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Interesting place, I've never heard of it.

12. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Hardcore Simmer

millbrook

[​IMG]

Tucker73 likes this.
  13. Thank you, Pixelchaser. Now I know what I have been seeing as I fly close to EGTC Cranfield airport in P3D. I had noticed that large circular feature from the air, but I didn't know what it was.

Pixelchaser likes this.
  14. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Hardcore Simmer

since 2007 ive been dying to make Millbrook. but there is another lol....

Millford, USA

how epic is that place for driving ? lol which route shall we take today lads ? incredible.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    jc1993 and Tucker73 like this.
  15. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

I would absolutely love to have V8 Supercars and Bathurst.

16. snyperal

snyperal Simracer

I'm working there on Monday

17. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Fiat-Chrysler seems to be headquartered in England now... does that mean they could include Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Dodge, etc.? If so I'm ok with that choice. If not, Italy.

Patrik Marek likes this.
  18. MrGiggly

MrGiggly Racer

UK of course

F1 (most of em)
    A wealth of LMP's
    Ginetta
    McLaren
    Aston
    Lotus
    Noble
    Ford
    Ariel
    Radical
    Caterham

Patrik Marek and Tucker73 like this.
  19. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

turned out to be quite an interesting topic...and one to think about, despite the naysaying, don't know why the youngsters are getting stick for the thread topic, I think its a great question...and if there posting here then lets encourage them....jeez....we all loved tree houses once...I still do.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  20. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

man you guys are harsh, not even a modicum of respect

21. hooligan|uk

hooligan|uk Simracer

U.K tracks all the way brands,oulton,donnington,cadwell,silverstone etc etc... and of course the top gear test track ;)