1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I'm sick playing Online mode!!!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by iwanchek, Jan 14, 2017.

1. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

After like few day finally solid race for me, was leading the race then this happened!!

Just an brainless idiot!!!!

I really can't play it anymore till private lobbies come. This is an absolute mess!!! I'm so frustrated I can't tell y'all how much! This is the last time I play online till that f$&@&ng private lobbies arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redxbcoupe likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I look like I'm driving underground to other people Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Freezes and crashes when i'm in Team events Jul 22, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I'm being disconnected while everybody enjoys MP Nov 9, 2021
    ACC General Discussions How do I accept that I'm crap? Nov 5, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer This just happened to me in a race today and I'm mad. (Revenge crashed for no reason) Jan 28, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer CP connecting to EU region when I'm in US Dec 25, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Why I'm faster in hotlap mod than practice one? Nov 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions This week - I'm wasting my life away on 24hr endurance (offline) Nov 11, 2020
    ACC Physics I'm improving race setup, BUT drives poor with 10 ltrs? Nov 3, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing rims = hey I'm acc I will play the lottery for the ffb settings for individual rims Oct 7, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Great - I'm at the start line and it's raining. Now what? Apr 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions I'm newbie Feb 7, 2020
    ACC General Discussions I'm dreaming of a CP christmas Dec 9, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I'm getting slow! Nov 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions I'm looking for the #43 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO in Update 1.1 Oct 24, 2019

3. Dajonaga

Dajonaga Gamer

Join Sim Racing System is a good place to race almost "idiot free".

4. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Can you add me
    IwanOne_1

5. Dajonaga

Dajonaga Gamer

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  6. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

PC? Im on console.

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Not going to help the guy on a console build as thats PC only. :rolleyes:

8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Please, stop exposing yourself in THAT whiny way! You are known for being the fastest driver, on those mixed platforms.
    Just don't place yourself in that Pool.
    Cause we know, you are a noob... no bad on Nords,Dude..

9. Dajonaga

Dajonaga Gamer

Hmm... that's what I get for trying to help... while not reading the whole thing.

I guess you'll have to wait then.

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Its also not likely that plugins or apps server side will be available on console builds as on PC. This would mean things like SRS and minorating still wont be able to help the console users mp experiance.

Allowing them to run and setup servers is a big help still allowing good racing in closed invite only type groups.

Im sure there are enough people that want proper racing in console as on pc. But on both platforms the majority arent in this frame of mind, possibly consoles have even more casual gamers then people wanting better racing.

11. MasterGT

MasterGT Gamer

There are a lot of us console racers who drive cleanly. You just have to learn how to find the ones you like. Build your friends list, create a community and build membership there, broadcast if you can. You can do it, but you have to try first.

MBK72 likes this.
  12. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I'm frustrated bcoz I didt finish a race in few weeks though. Finally you hit a solid lobby, lead the race and this ohhh...this was the 9th of 10 lap race.

Thnx for those compliments

UCANT-SCOPE-ME likes this.
  13. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Firstly, we're sorry that your frustrated! :( Regarding private lobbies, we hope to give you more info next week! Stay tuned :)

14. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

It´s never going away until we get private rooms. In the meantime, I have found something that works most of the time for me: staying away from gt3/4, Abarth, Tatuus rooms. The rooms with the easiest cars are generally populated by a higher % of trolls than other rooms.

15. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

You forgot to mention avoiding the F1 rooms @Dyr_gl. Unless, that is, you need a good laugh or have masochistic tendencies ofc.

p.s. Was in a Porsche Cayman GT4 lobby with you last night bud. Coincidentally, the cleanest lobby I have been in so far on AC. I'm still in shock :eek:.

16. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

I was in a Porsche GT4 lobby this morning and we all got through the first two tight corners on the RBR with no real drama. It was a great race overall from what I could tell mid pack.

17. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I've had some good racing this week....masarati gt4 at imola, a clean gt3 at spa! And some 1 0n 1 f1 at red bull with kindly chap who kept waiting for me every time I spun!

Still pressed the order button on PC this week...good bye Xbox rammers and hello Pc gentleman racing!

18. Not more NEWS we want PRIVATE ROOMS PLEASE.