1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Laserscanned Laguna Seca + 6 bonus cars will be free!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ShredatorFIN, Sep 19, 2017.

1. It doesn't matter what you think though. The fact remains that the vast majority of console players use controllers.

Just because it's not the best and doesn't apply to us doesn't mean it shouldn't be a priority for any console sim or even simcade

Dresden likes this.
  2. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Majority indeed use controllers, but it's good to remember also on PC vast majority of players (not AC owners, but PC owners) don't have a wheel. AC and similar sims will always prioritize wheel, wheel working well is everything. Gamepad support, if possible. But it won't be priority and shouldn't be, on any platform.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Phil64, detoit, windclimber and 4 others like this.
  3. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

In general you are right but limited to the only AC players I am not so sure that the majority use the pad. Personally the first thing I did when I bought AC was to take a wheel.

Phil64, _reborn_ and olevet like this.
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Maybe I've missed something but has this been officially confirmed to be the last DLC for AC 1? One guy in the PC section said so, but I can't find any statement from Kunos.

5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I don't think there is anything official. Perhaps when it launches they could say something.

ZX636 likes this.
  6. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I havent seen either any official statement. But it has been assumed because they did already said that they are looking for new technologies for AC2 (or the new game with cats).

I think it's very probable that it is the last DLC. But, who knows.

ZX636 likes this.
  7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the answers, @Scuderia Paul @SlimCharles. By the way, I just rewatched the interview and he said "6 to 8 cars", so maybe there's hope for something more: stuff already announced and believed dead like the Toyota GT86 GT4 or, wishful thinking, Ferrari models that didn't win the poll but still got plenty of votes ('70 512M or '17 488 GTE, for example). We'll see :)

8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Yeah, but after that, someone asked marco on Facebook this:
    -"Great Content over all. Is it right that the bonus pack will contain the Huarya BC and the Huracan Performante?"
    And Marco said:
    -"correct, as well as Giulia Quadrifoglio, 33 Stradale, Quattroporte and Sesto Elemento"

That pretty much closes the subject. I think there is very few possibilities that we get more cars than those 6. The only hope is what another user wrotte on the official media news thread of PC: he asked the ¿twitter? Scuderia Glickenhaus profile if the teaser picture of their new car is the Assetto Corsa showroom, and the Scuderia Glickenhaus liked his comment.

3 posibilities come to mind: this means nothing, this means there will be more cars in the laguna seca pack or that there are more dlc to come after laguna seca pack.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Hate to disappoint you, but there will be no game with cats from Kunos. Someone has beat them to it.

SlimCharles likes this.
  10. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Rookie

Lol play with a controller i so need a wheel but i play pretty darn good but feel i can get way more out of this game with a wheel.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  11. ChrisDanger

ChrisDanger Rookie

Any speculation of a release date for this DLC. By Christmas perhaps?

paul_wev and detoit like this.
  12. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

hi chaps.. do you think they will add some features to the console version with the incoming new track and 6 cars?
    Cannot find any information on this matter anywhere..

13. dawg

dawg Racer

I just hope they fix button mapping (specifically for de Fanatec CSL Elite PS4) and the crash issue when trying to setup the Ferrari F2004. These two are most important, for me at least. :)

14. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

It'd also be nice if they could at least acknowledge this issue:

svenvangent likes this.
  15. dawg

dawg Racer

I never had that bug, fortunately.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This was happening to me ( and only me) a few updates back on Imola in the Tatuus when online with friends. Have never experienced it in any other car or track.

17. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I thought It was a Barcelona-only glitch, since it happened on that track in the videos above. Must have been a coincidence.

18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It is getting shown off at Monza on Dec 3rd.
    I have no idea as I have not experienced it since months and months ago online. I still have a video of it. I have been on the Barca track since the last update.

19. xela1

xela1 Racer

Hey, hey don't forget 575 GT1

MaxStrong01 and ZX636 like this.
  20. luchian

luchian Simracer

Didn't Marco said at SimracinExpo that the dlc is coming in Q1 2018 ? (and this delay is also responsible for the 'bonus' part)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk