1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Leaderboard challenge planned?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Jan 4, 2014.

1. @softgrip Is Rivali playing nice with RSR? Does the app have to be open (on screen) like RSR? I use RSR simply because I already knew of it from the TP.

2. softgrip

softgrip Alien

Yeah you can run both.

You can make Rivali smaller with ui_scale = 0.8 in the config.

I either put it bottom left or top right with splits hidden off screen.

I'm not sure but I think it might still post laps even if not visible. When you start AC - if you check the console (home) and it says checking for status, it's running.

I'll check soon, I'm having a lazy sleep in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Softgrip, I'll check it out.

4. N86eAL

N86eAL Rookie

Just a quick question here. Does anyone else have problem with RSR in that you can play and get times, but then your times are removed from their site? Happened to me three times. Deleted all the times I had and they weren't even any good.

5. softgrip

softgrip Alien

No, but your avatar gives me nightmares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xyr, Queequeg and Paul Davidson like this.