1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic NEWS/INFOS From Social Media

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Yep that´s true....but the next console update should be big and i really have hopes in it :D

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  2. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Let's hope so, but I am not that hopeful.

3. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

This is for PC but I would assume you get the 787B and MX-5 NA in next major update (?) unless something is already sent to cert and this didn't make it into that. Main thing was that we didn't know what bonus cars we get first and when, now we know.

4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Really looking forward to seeing the Mazda 787B in particular. I know us console users will have to wait an extra month or so but knowing that monster in en route is great. 911 RSR 2017 will be a real treat too. I'm a big fan of that car.

Toyota TS040-HYBRID next please Kunos!

Sidewinder@11 likes this.
  5. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

6. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

You fellas do realise this is the CONSOLE lounge, right?

Reinart86 likes this.
  7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

What is the problem? Im a console user and Im interested in whatever is related with assetto. Plus, that concern us too. Miata and 787 will be released on consoles after 1.14.

8. Scuderia Paul

We are still getting this content, albeit later than PC, so it is still relevant.

Matt White likes this.
  9. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

pc 1.13 will be released today and the console update hasnt been sent to ms and sony yet. could we see those cars in 1.14 ?

10. Scuderia Paul

It would be nice but Stefano said, regarding the 911 RSR 2017 at least, that it will be part of the next PC update and the first available console update. That to me says the first console update after the one about to be submitted.

I would be only too happy to be wrong but why word it that way otherwise. I look forward to seeing new gameplay videos throughout the evening.

SlimCharles and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

[​IMG]

Would assume everything (Highlands, missing/bonus cars) will be in this. Since if it's not yet sent into submission, why not.

I own a console. It's an old generation Xbox and I haven't used it in years, does this qualify me to post? Seriously though, calm your tits.. all of this concerns console version, with delay.. it's the same game. And I was trying to help other people by sharing the latest news, your salty attitude is hilarious. How can you even watch gameplay trailers of multi platform games, they are mostly PC footage. You probably don't want to see any screenshots of upcoming cars/tracks either, when they are again, PC screenies

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    paul_wev and kofotsjanne like this.
  12. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I'm glad you find it funny, I am here to amuse, I find it funny too!

13. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Here goes the provisional changelog of the 1.13 version of Assetto Corsa PC that will land today...

Posted by Stefano casillo on chit chat forum.. Nice to see reverse grids and mandatory pitstop options... Hopefully we console users don't have to wait 2-3 months more to receive all that.

- New Porsche 911 RSR 2017 for Porsche Pack 3
    - New Mazda MX-5 Miata NA
    - New Mazda 787B: mod skins made for the original 787B mod will need to be updated using the new template

- Added OpenVR/Vive support (beta)
    - Fixed Mazda MX-5 ND setup ride height false indication
    - Fixed Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV gearbox damage
    - Adjusted Lotus 72D and Ferrari 312T tyre compound wear and heat ranges
    - Fixed Flag rendering for VR
    - Fixed colour balance for emissive items (lights+digital) when Post Processing is turned off
    - Added downshift protection alert (can be disabled through the launcher options)
    - All GT2/GTE cars default to Medium tyres now (also for AI)
    - Fixed broken rendering when OCULUS mode is selected but no Oculus is actually connected
    - Added Pitstop arrows to DirectInput Dpad: bind to the wheel dPad: can be overidden by controls.ini [ADVANCED]DPAD_INDEX_OVERRIDE=0
    - Added Pitstop quickmenu + Setup pitstop strategy: this can be custumized and disabled by system/cfg/pitstop.ini [SETTINGS]USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0
    - Updated Fanatec library to support new wheel bases.
    - Fixed possible CPU warning when player gets retired.
    - Multiplayer features:
    - Added reversed grid races: the race session will be restarted in reversed grid order based on the standings of the previous race. Players disqualified in the first race will start from the back of the grid in the second race, regardless of their position being within the reversed grid range.
    - Added locked entry list in pickup mode: same as in booking mode, only players already included in the entry list can join the server (password not needed).
    - Added car Steam ID sharing in entry list: each car in the entry list can feature multiple GUIDs. Players can share that car (one at once). The name inserted in the entry list is used as driver name.
    - Fixed server result log not displaying invalid laps.
    - Fixed end-of-race session status for lapped players in lap races.
    - Added Mandatory Pit: a pit window can be added to the race session. As a design choice, players need to stop at their pit box within the pit window to have a valid pit stop. Players with pit boxes further down the pitlane need to take this into account before deciding on their strategy. Players may make additional pit stops before and after the pit window, but only making a mandatory stop in the indicated pit window will validate their race. Server admins must decide on a pit window that allows all players, regardless of their pit box position, to comfortably make a pit stop under normal racing conditions.
    - Updated Shared Memory

DatNoiseV12 and SlimCharles like this.
  14. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Fantastic, now we are 8 patches behind pc version, Yehaa

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  15. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Some more... Because on PC they launched :

And this afternoon will land 1.13...

16. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

17. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Even more if you consider stuff from 1.10 & 1.11 that's still not available on consoles.
    And, without detailed changelogs, we cannot be sure about the myriad of bug fixes from the previous updates.

18. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

If you guys want the changelogs of the PC version 1.12.x just say it...
    So we consoles users can investigate our game trying out and see what is fixed / added or not...

I realy would like that the console version changelogs are as detailed like those from the PC version are.

19. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Testing some things would be quite difficult. A few examples:
    - Improved Porsche 918 Spyder electronics (1.10)
    - Improved Porsche 917/30 physics with more accurate data from homologation papers (1.10)
    - New formula for effective radius calculation (1.11)
    - Corrected Ford GT40 suspension travel limit and bump steer (1.11.1)
    - UV error fixed on Porsche 917K (1.11.2)
    - Fixed damage wrong influence on drag (1.11.3)

Donnced2 likes this.
  20. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yup... Things like those ones are quite difficult to know if it's fixed in console or not... That is true:(

ZX636 likes this.