1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic NEWS/INFOS From Social Media

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Jan 28, 2017.

1. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Rather than race circuits, for me it needs more driving roads. Point to point so we can enjoy those road cars, check out the mod Coste to see the kind of roads I'm talking about. Though it still needs more race tracks too. Highlands is coming out in the next update so will be well before LSeca drops. Really really really want to see Monaco come to AC too, i know its not the best for racing but my mates and I love it and think it's great for racing track day cars. A laser scanned Monaco with a historic version would be awesome.

Kembro, paul_wev and DonZmeuheu like this.
  2. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

I agree...we also need a lot more driving roads. Hope also that Monaco some day's will come, till then I drive Monaco on Formula 1 2016. Of course I like when racetracks in AC are Laser Scanned, but for me it's more important to have a lot of options to drive the cars AC has to offer. So again....KUNOS If you read this...we need a lot of New tracks!!! Racetracks, Driving Roads, Hillclimbs, Alpine Passes, etc.

pippo10, StyleF1re, Kembro and 3 others like this.
  3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Everyone would like to see more tracks but there's only one person taking care of them. It requires lots of time, unless Kunos wants to add more circuits built by modders, like they did with Zandvoort.

alex21212121 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. Charms Alarm

Charms Alarm Rookie

Spring Sale on Xbox Live!

AC is $30 ($25 w/XBL Gold) and the Season Pass is $18 ($15 w/XBL Gold)

bradleyland, XR6T and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Marco on Facebook:
    "After Easter, we'll update the community about the upcoming content ;)"

By the way, Happy Easter everyone! Have a great day with the people you love!

6. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

They must do it when is in hands of Microsoft/Sony....not waiting when is released to put some Patch Changelogs... Every dev share changlogs when patch is ready or in hands of console manufactures, only Kunos/505 waits to release or few days before...its a bit strange and non sense to hold it after the patch is ready...

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I think he's talking about future DLC, not console patches and their changelogs. We already know that Laguna Seca is coming and It will be probably released along with some new cars within the next few weeks.
    By the way, here's a list of models that were previously announced/teased and are being developed:

- Alfa Romeo Tipo 33/2 "Daytona" 1968
    - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2016
    - Audi R8 LMS Ultra 2016
    - Audi TT-RS VLN 2014
    - Audi R18 eTron 2014
    - Audi TT Cup 2015
    - Audi TT (New S? RS? - Free)
    - BMW M6 GT3 2016
    - Ferrari 250 GTO 1962
    - Lotus 3-Eleven 2016
    - Maserati MC12 GT1
    - Maserati Quattroporte 2016 (Free)
    - McLaren P1 GTR
    - McLaren 570S
    - Toyota TS040 Hybrid 2014
    - Toyota GT86 GT4
    - Toyota Celica ST185 Gr.A 1992

8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Give it to me pleaeaeaeaeaeaeaese Aaaaaawwwwwhoeoeoeoeoeoe:eek::):cool:

2016_bmw_m6_gt3_by_nancorocks-da5a0er.jpg

Donnced2 and paul_wev like this.
  9. Marco on Facebook:

Is real soon after Easter to soon for a update on the update?

paul_wev likes this.
  10. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

That is one good looking render. Unfortunately, we'll get the slightly fatter, slightly duller cousin :D

[​IMG]

svenvangent likes this.
  11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I think they smuked it up with Photoshop but never the less it is a beauty is it not :)

bradleyland likes this.
  12. bradleyland

Yeah, looks like they lowered it, increased the wheel size, and reduced the overall height. I really wish the actual M6 GTLM looked like that. IMO, it looks very much like a GTE/GTLM car should, and kind of reminds me of the 2013 Aston Martin Vantage GTE. I actually prefer most of the older GTE cars to the new ones. I know the huge diffusers make them faster, but they wreck the "car" outline. At what point does the GTE field stop being road cars, and start being protytpe-car hybrids?

https://www.astonmartin.com/en/live...rtin-set-to-debut-2013-vantage-gte-at-sebring

13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

The actual GT3-spec car is a bit different as well. Extra fog lights, canards and two more fins in the rear diffuser.
    [​IMG]

14. bradleyland

Turner Motorsport has been running their M6 GT3 with closeout panels on the fog-lamps (same as RLL's GTLM cars) since at least Daytona of this year. I think it's down to team/customer configuration. The GTLM and GT3 cars are obviously quite a bit different in the aero department though.

I'm talking strictly IMSA series here. Being in North America, it's harder to follow European series.

15. Thank you for posting this, I won a bet.

16. Your welcome Michael.

17. Marco on Facebook:

How SOON after Easter to expect the update on the update? It's just take the urine.
    Money in your pocket Micheal.

paul_wev likes this.
  18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry man, the Lord has spoken:
    "Marco just posted a cool picture, then answered a question in the comments. There is no announcement of an announcement of an announcement.. you're making **** up"
    "just to clarify the comment, there is nothing unusual going on:
    PC dev team is working on new features and cars for next update/dlc
    Console dev team is working on submission for next update
    it's simply just business as usual"

19. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Marco on Facebook, answering a question about a few cars (R18, TS040, R8 LMS) and Laguna Seca:
    "Il dlc a cui fai riferimento sta per entrare in beta, il rilascio è previsto durante il mese di maggio. Per Laguna Seca l'iter si è rivelato un pò più problematico del solito, ma finalmente ne siamo venuti a capo quindi mi sento di poter confermare il rilascio entro l'anno. A breve pubblicheremo le info complete sul DLC."
    Translation:
    "The DLC you're referring to is about to enter beta phase, release is due in May. Laguna Seca's iter was more problematic than usual, but in the end we worked it out, so I think I can confirm the release will happen within the year (Not sure what he actually meant since he just said "May"). We'll publish all the infos on the DLC shortly."

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  20. Marco is talking about the next PC DLC when he says it will release next month. They had announced that Laguna Seca would be ready sometime this Spring but apparently 'SOON™' is going to be a bit longer as he now says it will be ready sometime before the end of the year.

ZX636 likes this.