1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic NEWS/INFOS From Social Media

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Jan 28, 2017.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I agree, please don't lock this thread it's one of the best. I'm not on Facebook either.

Sohail_16, f0ff0, pippo10 and 3 others like this.
  2. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I dont agree (have people who dont agree with many who asking for info,who still disappointed with the curent state of the game,who left it and goes back to Pcars who are tired of all this waiting for basic stuff..) so i dont agree :)

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I actually agree with most of your comments I think there very valid, but if your not on twitter, facebook or don't have a steam account to enter the pc forum, this thread is very informative on whats coming in the future, and the pc players also post stuff out of there forum which we can't access.

pippo10, paul_wev and PRO Stream BG like this.
  4. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Now i stop posting here, thanks for the understanding (also have some news about the custom lobbys with pictures, they do great job with this part, but still waiting news about button mapping (im interresed on that one from patch 1.9)

Neil Goodinson likes this.
  5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Marco on Facebook:
    "It seems that Stefano Kunos Casillo did it again. He took his "stamina" and turned it into something beautiful. "Artificial Intelligence" aggression, to be precise. Customizable (can you believe it? XD) aggression, to be more precise. Soon™"

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You missed the hash tag brah, that was the most telling comment.

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

My bad. Didn't know people would have been interested in the Neapolitan translation of #GooseBumps.

stefanoCasillo and pippo10 like this.
  8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

From Lord Kunos (Chit Chat Room):

Yes hopefully the AI is showing improvements, betatesters are giving very positive feedbacks so finger crossed.

The biggest new is the addition of the "aggression" parameter to influence AI, for now the parameter is global for every driver... but there are also tweaks around for AI algorithms such as downshifting, steer and so on that will offer an improvement.. again HOPEFULLY, it's always very hard to predict the reaction of such a big audience... we're definitely having a great time testing the new AI.

Laguna Seca work hasn't started yet, I know there are some problems on the licensing side of the matter, don't know what the problems are nor if and when they can be sorted out.. hopefully work can start as soon as possible.

A new update + paid DLC is going to be released, hopefuly this May. The content will be announced by Marco as usually when time is right and everything is confirmed and approved.

9. From FB: (about the improved AI with an aggression slider)
    Can console players expect to get this improvement in a future patch?
    Marco Massarutto - Sure thing

10. So May for PC... judging by the current rate, that's what... August/September earliest for console?

Oh wait there's paid DLC... so it might come quicker.

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Don't buy it. Problem solved.

12. Problem? Who said anything about a problem? And why are you telling not buy the DLC when I want to?

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  13. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

so. . if work on laguna hasn't started yet, what has simone been working on since february ? nothing or perhaps, *wishful thinking*, another track ?

14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Your comment seamed snarky so I assumed you had a problem with it. My response was due to what seamed like a negative comment just hours after a cease fire of continuous moaning posts.

15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It's a good question, another fantasy track? A proper p2p driving road? Historic Spa? Yes please.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  16. Kettle pot black.

17. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Marco Massarutto, from Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DatNoiseV12 and SlimCharles like this.
  18. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Beautiful museum.

19. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

It is. Definitely worth a visit or two, same for the Ferrari Museum in Maranello.
    About the pics themselves, gotta say that they don't mean much. Just Marco's little tour. But It could mean the Ferrari polls aren't far away. We'll see what happens in the next weeks.

20. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

From Marco's FB:

[​IMG]

User Brownninja97 noticed that it looks very much like Ferrari Lotus 49:

[​IMG]

Notice the Soon™ in Marcos comment. So looks like this could be very likely in some upcoming DLCs.