1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Porsche pack 2 and Red pack available - No update yet

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Timm2012, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Hi, looks like the two new DLC's are now available to download in store which as a season pass holder l got as free, but sadly no update yet for me to try. Strange you get the DLC before the update l thought it would be other way round or both together.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Porsche pack 3 Dec 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Forza horizon 3 porsche pack and the capacity to wait Apr 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Update v 1.12 and Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC out now on PS4. Feb 13, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Update v 1.12 & Porsche Pack Vol 3 is OUT NOW! Feb 13, 2017
    Console Lounge COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12 Feb 7, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Porsche Pack 3 online Feb 4, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche Pack III , using GT3Cup Jan 28, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC, Private Lobbies Update and Special Events Jan 27, 2017
    Screens & Videos Testing out all Porsche Pack cars @Magione Jan 22, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Bug special challenges and achievements porsche pack Jan 17, 2017
    Console Lounge DLC Special Events - The Red Pack, Porsche Pack # 2 and Porsche Pack # 3 Jan 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche pack Vol 4 + wishlist Jan 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche Pack 2 & Red Pack Car impressions Jan 11, 2017
    Bug reports Ps4 download problem with porsche pack 2 Jan 9, 2017
    Console Lounge Community Update - Console update, The Red Pack and Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC Jan 9, 2017

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Sony has 2 separate teams for game and Store updates. The update was always scheduled for availability later Tuesday.

4. sneekyb

sneekyb Rookie

The update for PS4 is available now. 1.7gb

5. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Great heading off there now. Thanks for that

6. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

No new special events nor online lobbies for new cars?

7. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Hi,
    Not much to write about except its just seems it's for the new DLC's with a couple of other small changes. Sound still coming from right speaker so no change there which I thought that this might have been addressed. Have not seen the last lap flag which we had at the beginning so not sure if that has been added back.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  8. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Should be, why?

edit : well, special events for sure, not sure about online.

9. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Haven't downloaded the patch myself yet but that's what I heard.. Really a big disappointment if true.

Timm2012 likes this.
  10. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Hopefully we get a new sticky with Patch notes + News section Ingame should finally work !

11. Robsen

Robsen Gamer

Yes the news section ingame work but the patch notes are the same like the one on Xbox from yesterday.

Ok, very funny because the special events was the only thing i played. The new cars have no more special events. I feel me more and more 2nd class gamer in the eyes of Kunos.

12. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Would have been nice to see an option to move the HUD around and disable certain things, have an option to disable the rear mirror, and the horn which I just can't get my head around why we need this, and even lights. I'm not in the position of racing that some of you guys are at but really disappointed in this update when you have mentioned things like button mapping and various other bits, and nothing. What makes it worse there has been no mention from the developers in what is happening. If I can just go back to an old favourite of mine DRIVECLUB there you were kept upto date in everything, sadly they are no more.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  13. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

So you're confirming there are no new special events for the new packs on console?

WTF Kunos?

14. Robsen

Robsen Gamer

Unfortunately i can confirm and i add a link to my flickr acc to see my first and last side of the special events.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58076746@N03/

15. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

16. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

It almost seems as if they are trying their best to do everything wrong with the console version.. I can understand that the private lobbies may take time, although they should have been in the game from the beginning. Same with the button mapping. But why would they leave out even the new special events when special events are really one of the very few things you can enjoy in the game at the moment.

17. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Guys they are small Team i am desapointed too, but i believe one day AC gone a be the game what we whant to be...so patience is the key! We need Custom lobbys, custom button maping, AI ajustments ect ect, not DLCs but remember , the most important think is Kunos keep working on it and gone a work on it many more years, not gone a drop it at midle like PC and start to make PC2 im sure, so give them time !

paul_wev and Davi2877 like this.
  18. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Great new content to have hours of fun! I decided to create and race my own 'special events' for the time being ;) And may be overtime official new special events will be added to the already long list.

paul_wev and Jan Duin like this.
  19. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

There you have it: Glass half empty vs. glass half full. :cool:

paul_wev and BrainsBush like this.
  20. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Ahh, yeah, I get it, we aren't allowed to mention missing things :)

21. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

missing ..... no new dlc available online for ps4 ..... its a joke

22. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Me too...at least a bit. Wished the last update would have fixed some glitches I reported to the 505 customer service months ago, but they're still there. And, as others have already said, I don't understand why there are no special events for the Red Pack cars...