1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

FIXED [PS4] Exige V6 Cup - Missing textures/shaders

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by ZX636, Feb 6, 2017.

1. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks a lot pal. Did you try it in a race? Really distracting when 15 cars tyres are flashing at you. Great car though.

ZX636 likes this.
  2. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Agreed. It's as distracting as the white tyre glitch for the Exige, 2-Eleven etc.

3. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I hope these issues get fixed in the next update as it's a shame, other than some of these glitches I think the graphics actually hold up really well and I don't see why some people think it looks like a PS3 game at all.

pippo10 and ZX636 like this.
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Agreed. The Lotus tyres/model's glitches, at least.

How can someone say this looks like an old-gen game? I mean, It's not the best looking game ever but not the worst either. I especially like the lighting, looks nice and feels natural, not overdone as in other games.

5. apiva

apiva Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi, we've found the problem, it will be fixed in the next update. In case you see the glitch in other cars please don't hesitate to report them.

ppbucko, pippo10, DatNoiseV12 and 4 others like this.
  6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Great to hear that, thank you!

7. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

This is great news and many thanks for taking the time to update us, just one question, there were a few glitches mentioned in this thread so could you just clarify which one will be fixed?

ZX636 likes this.
  8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I think he was talking about the Exige Cup's interiors, but I'd also like to hear something about the other ones. To recap them:

- White tyres glitch for Lotus Exige S / Exige Roadster / 2-Eleven / 2-Eleven GT4;

- Alfa Romeo 155 DTM - Corrupted BOSCH livery (preview icon);

- Praga R1 tyre glitch (I think Pankykapus reported this one to Kunos too).

pippo10, DatNoiseV12 and @P73 like this.
  9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Well, It seems that the "Exige S" is in the same state:
    Interiors:
    [​IMG]

Front/rear grills are affected as well, just like on the Exige V6 Cup:
    [​IMG]

PS: Sent a direct message to Kunos.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Correction:
    - Lotus Exige S
    - Lotus Exige Roadster
    - Lotus 2-Eleven
    - Lotus 2-Eleven GT4
    and:
    - Lotus Elise SC (+Step 1 & 3)
    - Lotus Exige V6 Cup

11. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

The P4/5 also has the same glitch as the Praga, just harder to see with wheel arches. Noticed last night. Not as distracting as the Praga as the tyres are not so exposed but still annoying once you catch sight of it.

pippo10 and ZX636 like this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Good eye! I never noticed that.

13. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Well, it took until now to notice it ;) was just playing around with my Samsung HDTV settings to improve the picture and it caught my eye in a replay.

ZX636 likes this.
  14. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

cant wait to see if all the glitches reported here will be fixed by the next update. especially the lotus' bugs. i like to make some vids for youtube and the white tires make them a bit awful to look at :p

15. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Agreed. However, I have recently noticed some other cars with tyre glitches and at least one more with missing interior textures/shaders. Just havn't had chance to log yet, one of the Fiats has some missing interior textures I think and one of the BMW's has a strange tyre glitch I noticed in the replays.

16. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Do you remember which ones?
    Anyway, agree with both of you. I really hope the next update will fix some of these glitches. They're not gamebreaking, of course, but I'd like to see the level of perfection the PC version has to offer.
    I'd be happy if Kunos could just fix the 488 GTB (interior colors), the Nismo R35 (dim dashboard lights) and the infamous white tyres' glitch as mentioned above, along with the Exige V6 Cup glitches but we already know those were fixed.

17. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Not sure off the top of my head, I will have another look tomorrow night when I fire the game up again. As you say not game breaking but to me its all in the details and little things like this just really bug me. (Pardon for the pun) ;)

ZX636 likes this.
  18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

True!
    By the way, I spotted two new glitches for the La Ferrari.
    1) Missing textures for the front grills (possibly other parts as well, need to check more carefully);
    2) Black windshield part (behind the rear view mirror) some times reflects the tarmac. Here's a video (not mine, 2:00 mark)

The PC version doesn't seem to have this glitch.

Edit: Opened a thread.
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/laferrari-gfx-glitches.45010/

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  19. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I think a lot of these issues should be quite straight forward to fix, just seems to be too many to report. I will have a look for the BMW and Fiat ones as soon as I can fire the game up again.

20. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I think It's a matter of properly converting assets from PC to consoles. Devs already explained that, for example, PS4 textures have different formats and need to be converted. Maybe those missing textures are the result of an incorrect conversion process or glitchy conversion tools.