1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Rating system Q/A

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by R3bel, Dec 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R3bel

R3bel Rookie

What's the point of the rating system? Does anyone know? It helps me to some extent but what's the point of calculating / updating all these variables? It feels like half baked... :)

I could understand if they led you somewhere.. if Kunos had online events where these numbers were taken into account for qualification etc. ...by online events I mean something more meaningful than a one-off ranked race.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Broken rating system preventing ppl from competing in CP races Apr 26, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues CP server always full after rating system update Feb 23, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating Point System Jan 20, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Idea to improve safety rating system Nov 30, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating system and fun Nov 13, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards How to Disable Rating System for Single Player? Jun 24, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating system need a revision! Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SUGGESTION! Automated safety rating penalty appeal system Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Opinion: Rating system is too punishing while learning a new track Apr 20, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Will it be possible to run by disabling the rating system? Apr 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions A random thought about the rating system Mar 30, 2019
    ACC Gameplay 3H Endurance Race Weekend - Qualification Error, and rating system Nov 18, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards The ACC Rating System - PART II (Long version) Oct 10, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards The ACC Rating System - PART I - We want to help you improve Sep 7, 2018
    Suggestions Bye Bye Multiplayer and Minorating Pants system Jun 28, 2017

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.