1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Request - Virtual mirror in all cars please.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graham Byford, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Could we please have the virtual mirror in all cars in cockpit view please. Some cars have it and some not so I presume an easy fix.

An option to toggle it on off even better.

Also it would be great if we could adjust FOV for all driving camera views.

Thank you.

Hugo Catarino and gabriel2706 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface (Request) Virtual Mirror on Helmet Cam Oct 11, 2018
    Suggestions Feature request : Limit virtual steering wheel Aug 27, 2016
    Suggestions Request: Virtual mirror using same rendering (PP, exposure) as in-car mirrors Apr 28, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes App request : virtual mechanic Oct 6, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Request: app or sth to use android tablet as virtual mirror Jan 2, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Request: virtual mirror Dec 24, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Request/Suggestions for upcoming AC:Evo Apr 28, 2024
    ACC Gameplay A request to the devs regarding AI… May 24, 2023
    General modding discussion search request for 3d modeling Feb 20, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room License request question Sep 15, 2022
    ACC Tools A wish or request for a LFM helper app Aug 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting A request to add windows 8.1 support for ACC Jul 10, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Is a post here sufficient to get the privilege to file a request for support? Jul 8, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Request for DNF value in results file Mar 30, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Feature Request: Brake Duct adjustment in Pit Stop Nov 27, 2021

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I'd rather have an option to disable it in all cars, don't like or use virtual mirror.

ZX636, @P73, Kaaarp and 2 others like this.
  4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Am option to turn the virtual mirror off would be great.

In the 919 Hybrid 2016 it overlaps the camera screen in the cockpit and looks ridiculous. I am not sure what difference it serious make, but there must be a minor detrimental impact on framerate because of this duplication.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  5. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I would echo the last two posts in that this definitely should be something that can be turned off. We have the 'look back' option now and this makes the virtual mirror redundant and I am sure it has an impact on the framerate. No reason for it to be forced on in my view so please can this be made optional.

ZX636 likes this.
  6. Petro1head

Petro1head Gamer

I think if your racing its important, however being able to move it would be great, cant see why it cant be done??

7. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

It's not necessary with the look option now available... that has no constant impact on your framerate while the virtual mirror being on all the time does cause a hit.