1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Roll call...Where are you from and what platform do you game on?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Larryf1951, Nov 4, 2016.

1. U.S. - Alabama (from Cali). PC.

Barber Motorsports Park is 30 minutes from me. I can hear cars on the track sometimes on the weekend, when I am outside my house. :)

paul_wev, Larryf1951 and HavanaB0B like this.
  2. dawg

dawg Racer

In that case, I live about 1,5 hours from both Zandvoort and Assen. Yep, the Netherlands is that small. ;)

3. _Fulgore_

_Fulgore_ Racer

belgium and since almost day one playing on pc

paul_wev and Larryf1951 like this.
  4. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

The 405 is in the house!

5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

England, closest real world track is Mallory Park, followed by Donnington and then Silverstone, all with in an hours drive :)

I have been playing racing games as long as I can remember, current platform of choice is the PS4.

6. Isle of Man, Great Britain
    PS4 | Trak Racer RS8 Seat | T300 Wheel | TH8A Gear stick | T3PA Pro Pedals

7. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Stoke-on-Trent, England.
    Xbox.
    have also been playing driving games a long, long time... remember this?

steerngo.jpg
    Steer n go....

we've come a long way..... although graphics and juddering gameplay similar to AC ;);)

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Germany, PC, G25 with GTEYE brake spring and DIY-mount for hanging pedals.

9. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Mayo, Ireland, PS4, not for much longer though hope to move to PC in January...granturismo 1 got me here!

Graveltrap, paul_wev and Larryf1951 like this.
  10. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Wow! Better response than I anticipated. And this is a truly international gathering. Thank you to all who replied and to future replies. The inclusion of nearby tracks was kewl as well.

paul_wev, TitzonToast, dawg and 4 others like this.
  11. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Nashville, Tn

Been to Road Atlanta several times.

paul_wev, HavanaB0B and Larryf1951 like this.
  12. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Dublin, Ireland.
    No race tracks around here really, I can walk to this Road Race from my house once a year though.

13. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

I'm hour and a half drive from Knockhill circuit , only been once though for a single seater experience day
    (would be a good circuit for AC to add :) )

14. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

Xbox one with 458 NFB wheel UK 10 mins away from Croft circuit
    ( done track days in civic's/ westfield's / fiesta's )
    (done auto testing in mazda MX5)

15. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

G'day all, I'm from Mirboo North, Victoria, Australia. Closest track is Phillip Island about an hr away.

Racing on a PS4 with a G29 and a Monza Rig.

Been racing since the beginning of racing games, feeling old saying that.

Owned a go-kart for a while and time trialled at a local track.

16. Steyr, Austria.
    PS4 and a Thrustmaster T300RS wheel.
    PSN: Tom_Steyr

17. falm

falm Rookie

Linz, Austria - also running PS4 with an T300
    PSN: fmx69

18. Julian2711

Julian2711 Hardcore Simmer

Grown up in Steyr, Austria;)
    But now living in Germany
    PS4 and T300RS

19. Steven Watson

Steven Watson Rookie

Virginia
    Xbox one
    Eastside Speedway ( dirt oval) 10 min
    Richmond international Raceway 6o mins away
    Virginia International raceway 2 hrs

Larryf1951 likes this.
  20. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

South England next door to Portsmouth , T300rs ,th8a,t3pa pedals with bodin load cell brake mod, PS4 with ps vr (cinematic mode) gt omega seat and a room above the garage to play, oh and I'm 43 lol

T300rs, t3pa, th8a, ps vr