1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Roll call...Where are you from and what platform do you game on?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Larryf1951, Nov 4, 2016.

1. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

He he I had one of those too, memories eh? Lol

T300rs, t3pa, th8a, ps vr

Larryf1951 and Rob capewell like this.
  2. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I was actually born and grew up in a village in the district of Steyr-Land, but moved to Styria a few years ago.
    A lot of Upper Austrians around here, I like that a lot :D

3. Fernando007

Fernando007 Racer

Ontario, Canada
    PS4, T300RS Alcantara edition, TH8A ,T3PA pedals, DXRacer PS/Combo 2000 racing simulator

paul_wev and Larryf1951 like this.
  4. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I've got to say, I am impress and surprised at the overwhelming number of players from around the world. The US seems to be a minority market for this game.
    I never felt this sense of community with any other driving game.
    Well done people. We, the gamers and Sim racers. Well done!

:D :D :D :D

5. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

Slovakia, playing on PC & PS4 ;) Got a G29 w wheelstand pro v2 ;)

paul_wev, Larryf1951 and TitzonToast like this.
  6. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I used to work with a DJ from Slovakia by the name of Pete Loop, he was a great guy.

paul_wev and Kubr0 like this.
  7. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Netherlands - Xbox one, Thrustmaster TX with Ferrari F1 wheel, Playseat F1

8. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Idaho, U.S.A. PS4 T150 wheel and a playseat challenge.

9. rubber1994

rubber1994 Racer

From Germany :)
    Xbox, Thrustmaster Tx, T3PA,TH8A.

HavanaB0B, paul_wev and Larryf1951 like this.
  10. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

Also Germany, T300 Alcantara, T3PA, TH8A, Wheelstand Pro V2 and on PS4

11. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

grid-cell-28648-1444209397-6.jpg

:D

Schnipp, Kubr0, falm and 3 others like this.
  12. delmetpyy

delmetpyy Rookie

Is the world going to end due to you not being able to play video games for a day or two?

13. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Lahti, Finland. PC with t500rs +599xx+F1 addon +th8rs+th8a and the seat only from some old playseat rig.

Larryf1951 likes this.
  14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Why both shifters? Or is one set up as sequential shifter!?

15. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Yeah, 8rs is in sequential mode and 8a is in hshift mode. I'm too lazy to change the modes all the time. :D

Schnipp likes this.
  16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I just stick to paddles or H-shifter, although G25 shifter can be switched in a second.

Jebus likes this.
  17. Jebus

Jebus Alien

To me it's very important to be able to drive the car as it's done irl. Especially in AMS there's lots of cars with the inline sequential so I need stick shifter too.

Sorry for the OT.

18. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Florida, USA XB1 IMAG1660.jpg

Larryf1951 likes this.
  19. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

South Africa
    PS4 /G29

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Larryf1951 likes this.
  20. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

I´m from Aachen, Germany. Using AC on PC with a G25 with a custom inverted pedal mount.

About 1 hour to Spa and 1.5 hours to Nürburgring.

Larryf1951 likes this.