1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Should I buy an ATI HD7750?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by F3R, Jan 28, 2014.

1. F3R

F3R Rookie

Hi everybody,

I'm playing AC on a C2D E8400 4GB RAM and a 8800GTS 512MB. Game runs good in single player although graphics are weird because of DX10.

Obviously I need to update my PC hehe, but meanwhile a friend give me a HP Compaq Elite i5 3470 3.2GHz 8GB RAM. I'm thinking about buying an ATI HD7750 1GB DDR5 (it has to be a low profile card because of the size of the tower). It's the best low profile card I found and it costs about $100.

Do you guys think I could play AC with this graphic card and processor, with medium-high details no filters? (Not only in single player, but also AI and MP)

Thank u for your help!
    Cheers

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality What VR should I buy? Feb 8, 2021
    Console Lounge Getting the game today, should I buy Season Pass? Jan 9, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Playseat gran turismo , should i buy it ? Dec 18, 2015
    Chit Chat Room What gpu should i buy? Dec 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Which processor should j buy Jan 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Should i buy a sound card for fmod? Nov 1, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Kunos should buy this!!!! Feb 13, 2014
    ACC Physics ACC inconsistensies should be addressed for the future of the game. (Ex: Braking mechanics & tracks) Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Shouldn't I get better performance with this spec? Mar 12, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Should there be version rollback like on PC? Oct 3, 2022
    Chit Chat Room There should be a FAQ about how to get privileges for posting in the forums that one want Mar 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions "disconnected"..this should be a priority!! Mar 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Which dlc should I go on ps4? Mar 7, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 steering inputs are double what they should be Jan 26, 2021
    ACC Gameplay How should a hotstint progression look like? Jan 7, 2021

3. BugA

BugA Racer

I'm not really into this kind of stuff but I've seen people playing AC with less equipment. You won't have 600 fps but I think you can have fun with that

4. Thug-Life

Thug-Life Gamer

Look my signature to see my specs in game. I have a HD 7770 and Assetto looks really good. No problems even with the IA in special events, V-Sync On and 60 fps. ;)