1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE SRO E-Sport Championship launches 2020 programme

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

about time, sir! happy driving

cooknn and sissydriver like this.
  2. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

yeah RLM streams feel better but I´m sure quality will improve!
    Thanks SRO for this event!

3. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Charles being quick after week on ACC was impressive.

Think he was just 1 tenth away from the fastest Ferrari in qualifying.

That being said think Jenson Button was even more impressive.

Unless he has been secretly testing ACC for while now.

Hopefully they don't do this anymore with first lap as ghost.

They are pro drivers they should know how to behave with real stewards during race.

Also I wonder if someone is manually changing tv cameras or is it done by ACC automatically.

There was lot of action that was missed and no replays.

chksix and Freddie Seng like this.
  4. theivansk

theivansk Racer

So.. 26th night and there is not news about how and when the am qualifying its gonna be.. It was supposed to start today right? Or am I missing something?

Ryori San likes this.
  5. Ryori San

Ryori San Rookie

Came here to look for info as i still haven't received anything about server name/passwords etc. Can't find any more info at all

6. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

All infos are on Discord (link) ;)

NebulaSmudge and Ryori San like this.
  7. Ryori San

Ryori San Rookie

Thank you!

8. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Probably needs another thread, but GT Rivals @ Paul Ricard has much better commentators & coverage...

9. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I enjoyed it! Watched with my wife and mother-in-law. They were both very impressed. And it went a long way to lending credibility to my time spent in the spare bedroom with my racing rig :p

sissydriver likes this.
  10. Psit

Psit Alien

Sparks and brake heat halo effect not working online makes me sad watching the night race at Paul Ricard

Also, they have car sounds on a nice level compared to european race and the spectating pc graphics seem maxed out.

11. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

Good job Kunos, ACC is improving with events like this.

I am happy to take part of Lexus GT3 oficial!

see you next round in SPA!

12. Jonnela

Jonnela Racer

The American stream is a lot nicer than the earlier EU one.

13. Turk

Turk Alien

It was a great day of racing, it was really cool to hear it all being presented by the real world commentators. Well done to the sim racers, it was amazing how many cars were involved in battles around the track.

14. theivansk

theivansk Racer

I mean, but this is official? How am I supposed to know about this?

15. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Also night atmosphere helps ;)

16. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Yes, it's the official Discord for the Am Series ... I agree with you, there's clearly a lack of communication on this, but the link to this server is in the regulation part of the SRO E-Sport Series website

Fremen_78 likes this.
  17. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Apologies to the commentators for my “real broadcaster” comment above. I didn’t realize they were the real deal. Maybe if I watched the actual races more often I would’ve picked up on that. I understand there were probably challenges getting everything to go as expected with all the obstacles we’re dealing with. The racing was really great fun to watch.

sissydriver likes this.
  18. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Helps a lot; game was looking freaking gorgeous esp. at the higher resolution. More in-car shots, ambient track shots, and better overall camera switching. Really felt like watching a live race.

SRO needs to polish things some more for the next race if they’re going to keep up.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    Freddie Seng likes this.
  19. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

By reading the regulations section of the competition you want to take it part on. I know, crazy stuff. Who on earth would read the regulations page of a competition they want to take part on? Silly idea.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

theivansk likes this.
  20. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

Nice race, I hope Kunos will benefit a lot from it. But anyway if 4 of the Mc Larens on the grid take P1-P4 in Q it makes me wonder if this is just coincidence or if something was not alright with the BOP. And there are for sure some cameras and transition effects that are no go for me in future eracing. I hate codriver cam and i absolutely didnt like the fast swencking of camera from side to side. Horrible.