1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Steam DLC bundle

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dabinn, Oct 20, 2016.

1. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

Hi,
    I bought AC 2 years ago, now I want to buy all the DLCs. But there is no DLC bundle in Steam without the main AC program. Although The AC+dream packs bundle has discount, but why do I need 2 AC main programs?
    I was happy to buy all 'Project Cars' DLCs because they have a buying option "Game Of The Year Edition", it automatically removes main program/DLCs which user already owned, and all other DLCs can be bought with discount for a bundle.
    Please, consider to add more buying options for old users, I will be happy to buy them all.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Challenger Pack Not Loading - Other DLC Works [cached Steam response] Aug 29, 2022
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.5 and GT4 Season DLC are out now on Steam! Jul 15, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Giving away one Automobilista + DLC Steam key Oct 7, 2019
    Chit Chat Room AC DLC steam winter sale !!! Dec 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Only DLC no season pass in Steam? Oct 25, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Steam - DLC Names typos Oct 24, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto corsa hijacks my browser to the steam dlc store Dec 1, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Steam family sharing issues with dlc Apr 11, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Will dream pack dlc require online connection to steam? Mar 10, 2015
    Suggestions Dlc2: offer two editions via steam Mar 5, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game cancelled,DLL 'CSteamworks' can't load, no way lanuch Feb 23, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    Bug reports Anybody else having trouble with Steam's VR app? Jan 13, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

So essentially what you're saying is you want them cheaper? ;) You only miss 2 DLC packs you know

4. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

Sorry, I don't understand why I only miss 2 DLCs.
    I think the point is AC should have more buying options for people who already have purchased the main program, or already have other DLCs.

5. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Your forum account says: AC∙D1∙D2∙D3∙JP

So it's only 2DLCs (RP and 3P) you don't have.

6. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

Thanks, I will find if they are in my AC.

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

8. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

Was there not talk about the 3 Porsche packs been bundled in season pass or something on those lines?

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Porsche DLC will be 6,99€ (not sure about $/£) for each of the 3 packs or 14,99€ for season pass.

But it's about the existing DLCs, like a discount on the three DP-DLCs

10. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

snip...
    Add it to your cart and see if steam automatically takes into account, what you already have and bought.

If Steam tries to charge you the full amount, just back out/cancel and clear the cart.

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Well, the difference isn't too big also.

AC with DP-DLC is 6€ cheaper than individually. Plus AC alone is now 30€ (5€ less than my early access price, 15€ less after release) and DP-DLC is also cheaper now.

I paid 83€ for everything, now DLCs are 44€ (I paid 48€), AC 30€ or 50€ for AC+DP-DLC + 18€.
    So the cheapest one is 68€, I don't think it's a price to complain about.

(max. price you would have to pay was getting AC after release without DLC, 45€, DP1 for 15€, DP2/DP3/RP 10€ each, 5€ JP, 3€ 3P ->98€)

12. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

13. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

Yes, the price is getting cheaper, but I think the prices should not be compared at different timeline.
    I also bought at early access with $39.99usd, and the price of DP1+2+3 now is $25.97.
    Recently I told my friends to buy AC on Steam sale, in fact they only spend $29.99 for AC+dream packs.
    I am the most Kunos fan among my friends, and if I bought DP1+2+3 at $25.97 while my friend was buying AC+DPs at $29.99, I am also the most idiot among them.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  14. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

Thank you, I tried your suggestion to put the bundle into cart.
    Steam warn me I will not get 2 copies of AC, but I need to paid the full price. ;)

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I get what you mean about the steam sale, but that can always happen.

A week after I got my TV the list price dropped 400€.
    (luckily I could return it and could buy the 46" (40" before) for ca. 70€ extra)

But did you look under "properties" for AC at "DLC" if there is something listed?
    I looks like this on my account, maybe yours aren't installed (yet)!?

2016-10-20 18_04_48-Assetto Corsa - Eigenschaften.jpg

16. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

My English is not very fluent, please forgive me if there is any misunderstanding.
    The price of the DLCs are not expansive, I can buy them at any time.
    It just...you know... a matter of feeling.

17. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

I found where you said, only Japanese Pack is listed there. It seems the forum system really has problem to display correctly.

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I know what you meant by it.
    Man was I pissed when my few days old TV's list price dropped 400€ and didn't know if I could return it.

Strange, there a definitely guys here that only have AC listed as their content. :cool: