1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

System requirements for ACC

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Ace Pumpkin, Feb 21, 2018.

1. dentalfloss

dentalfloss Rookie

2. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Insurgency Sandstorm and PUBG are both UE4 games and both a mess optimization-wise. Although Sandstorm is just in beta. Both can have basically good framerate, but odd microstutter/framepacing issue (Sandstorm) or odd input lag type of thing (PUBG) where it never actually feels fluid/responsive/high FPS even when FPS counter says you should be ok. I guess it can be demanding engine for developers to work with, hope Kunos handled it better

After_Midnight and ShimonART like this.
  3. dajdosta

dajdosta Racer

4. dajdosta likes this.
  5. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

6. LRM

LRM Simracer

It's UE4, a game engine optimized for current gen consoles , it will run even on a I3 with some sacrifices, so no need to worry for those who have i5/7 from 2011 and newer.

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

So why that i5-4460 minimum?
    If it says “your system specifications don’t match minimum requirements”, it will be an instant refund.
    I drive in VR, so I have to lower all cpu hungry settings to get a decent field of ai in AC1.
    I guess ACC will be totally undrivable for me outside private training.
    :(

8. ...at least you can drive this :) stay positive

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  9. JetPistol

JetPistol Rookie

Any word on multi-GPU/SLI support?

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I’m on the verge of letting it pass and buy full price when and if I can afford a new i7 barebone. But almost 24h to decide.

After_Midnight likes this.
  11. chakko

chakko Alien

Why not buy it for 25 € now, and then play it when you have a new computer? :) Also, you can test it then if it will run OK. Maybe it does. System requirements are rather a clue than a unwavering must, or fact.

12. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

nvm.. misread

13. This

14. LRM

LRM Simracer

Kunos doesn't have the capacity to test every possible hardware combination, so they will probably show only their own tested hardware, I5 3570 has the same performance as 4460 so you are ok, you will get your 90 fps in VR mod if you lower shadows/ particle effect and reflection to low/mid settings, plus as a early access game it will run even better when they reach final stage.

Save you money for a new computer when graphics engines become optimized for next gen consoles (PS5 etc).

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  15. Boneboys

Boneboys Rookie

Well I'm running an old 2500k @4.2ghz, gtx 1070, 12 of ram on ssd'(s) !
    Experience tells me I should be ok on my "24" 120 mhz screen, the Rift could be problematic.

Anyhow the system spec requirements may change, as noted on the Steam page, for better or worse,,, only time will tell.

Day 1 purchase here...tick...tock goes the clock o_O

sissydriver and After_Midnight like this.
  16. Poloman

Poloman Racer

Deatroy likes this.
  17. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

pa pa ra ra ra ra ra ra mpaaaa mpaaaaa

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

[​IMG]

19. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

I have an i5 4460, so I SHOULD be okay, but I if it doesn't give a satisfactory experience the upgrade plan is already done (to a Ryzen 5 2600). 22 hours to go including download time (I guess, it shoudn't be too big in the 1st build).

Deatroy and Ciccina2016 like this.
  20. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

If you don't intend to overclock get 8700, slightly faster, twice the threads.