1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

T80 workaround for PS4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by shaolinzen, Sep 2, 2016.

1. shaolinzen

shaolinzen Rookie

Hi!
    I figured out a workaround to use the Thrustmaster T80 wheel for this game. It isn't perfect, but it is drivable until a proper fix is made.

1. Put your wheel in gamepad mode. This means unplug your wheel from the system. Hold down the PS button on your wheel at the same time as you plug it back in, and hold for a couple of seconds. There should be a slowly blinking light on your wheel.

2. Increase sensitivity on your wheel to high. Hold the D-pad and both paddle shifters for a second or two, the blinking light should change colour. Keep doing this until you have the green blinking light.

3. In asseto corsa game menu put the controls on wireless controller, preset 2

4. In the advanced settings set them at this and then tweak for your preference.
    Vibration intensity 0
    Speed sensitivity 80
    Steering speed 100
    Steering deadzone 0
    Steering filter 20
    Steering gamma 400

I hope this works for you because the physics and audio are the best I've ever played!

P308R, Tutuhye and Keith Quinn like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals how can i set up thrustmaster T80 Ferrari 488 wheels on Assetto Corsa? Dec 28, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ferrari T80 488 GTB Steering Wheel Oct 27, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T80 steer lock problem Jun 27, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4 + t80 ferrari 488 gtb Wheel? Nov 7, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T80 pedals recognized as buttons Aug 16, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions T80 or T100? Low-Budget guy asks for help Dec 26, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions T80 Wheel Too Sensitive Oct 23, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Thrustmaster t80 unuseable Aug 27, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions How can I calibrate my Thrustmaster T80?? Aug 26, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster t80 support Aug 11, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T80? May 20, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Private server crash / Thrustmaster wheel WORKAROUND Apr 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC 1.8 Workaround Fix Save Incidents Xbox PS5 Nov 4, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality DLSS puts an end to engines.ini workarounds. Nov 17, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 very strong FFB [Logitech FFB loss workaround] Jan 30, 2021

3. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

Can't wait to try this and let you know

4. shaolinzen

shaolinzen Rookie

Hope it works for you

5. Imonack21

Imonack21 Rookie

How is the driving experience with that specific settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. shaolinzen

shaolinzen Rookie

It's not perfect, there is a slight deadzone at centre that I couldn't get rid of, like 1 degree on either side of centre. I find the audio and visual feedback in this game to be amazing. Steering is pretty smooth with this.

7. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

Does anybody know if you can do this with T100?

8. Imonack21

Imonack21 Rookie

Ok cool, thanks I'll give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. shaolinzen

shaolinzen Rookie

Does the t100 have gamepad mode? if so, then most likely yes.

10. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

I don't think the T100 has 'gamepad mode' probably because of the FFB but I might be wrong.

11. Tutuhye

Tutuhye Rookie

This work around is pretty good..able to play..well abit of up's and down but still worth using this method while waiting for them to fix the codings

shaolinzen likes this.
  12. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

Tried yesterday with a few different settings its drivable but still annoying they shouldve put in a calibration tool from the get go I mean that should be standard. The game is 50.00 I think to release a game that is supposed to be finished with so many things essential is a bad deal if anything the day one patch should've sloved most issues but didn't . Oh and you can't change your view with this work around you have to use the controller set your view then exit out turn back on the wheel then race just an fyi

Imonack21 likes this.
  13. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

Creativity ;) Well done!

shaolinzen likes this.
  14. shaolinzen

shaolinzen Rookie

Thanks!

15. shaolinzen

shaolinzen Rookie

Thanks! Spent a couple hours very angry and then I remembered that need for speed could be played this way.

Imonack21 likes this.