1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

2. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I dont think this have been in the thread yet, and if it have I missed it. :) Its a fantastic clip of the 917/30

PS. Which track is it? :) ;)

Edit: OK, im not a proffesional at Porsche. But isnt this the car we're about to get?

3. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Laguna Seca

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

IKR! We gonna be able to do that ****. The first sim in, ehh 10(?)-year or so. Tomorrow is history written! :)

5. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

If by "about to get" you mean PP1, then no, we are not getting that tomorrow ;)

kofotsjanne likes this.
  6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It's likely that we are also getting the 917k in one of the other DLC but the car in Porsche Pack Volume 1 is the 917/30, different car.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  7. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

No, we're getting the 917/30; the Can-Am car. I would imagine the 917 is coming in one of the packs though. Think there was a good mod in the works that suddenly stopped having any updates like the 917/30 and the 962.

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

More helmet cam. I think it's post-processing.

9. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

There was a mod for helmet view - maybe?

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I don't think KS would use mod content in official footage.

11. Błażej

Błażej Racer

Post-processing sparks and helmet cam? If it's true I dont think I like it :/ It is kind of cheating...

12. insomnia

insomnia Racer

I really hope they don't try to hide the (internal) sounds by all the dramatic music. It's what I am hyped most about (6 cylinder boxer sound). But in the end there is Fonsecker to the rescue I guess :D

Lawndart and DaveS78 like this.
  13. Racing_34

Racing_34 Simracer

The evo triangle maybe ?

Inviato dal mio HTC One M9 utilizzando Tapatalk

14. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Being in every trailer so far, I think it might be indeed a new camera.

Also I noticed new ambient sounds ( crowd cheering )

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

15. pika4u

pika4u Hardcore Simmer

nevermind

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Thanks for clayfing guys! Anyway, it will be good stuff!

edit: I quoted more but it didnt work apprently. But yeah, it will be an awesome night.

I have a couple of my friends tomorrow (one of them that play ac too) to take a night and drive.

it wasnt me

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  17. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

The only sparks I've seen were in the trailer of Dream Pack 1, where it was a special effect by video-editor.

18. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

The results of hoping a changelog will appear any minute. :(

broken-f5-button.jpg

19. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Guess you missed the Dev post in the Sound modding subforum. Whole code to process the bank files will be new.

Seria17hri11er and mantasisg 2 like this.
  20. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer