1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

Do we HAVE the 1.9 release notes?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

That's what we've been begging for but they have not shown themselves yet. :( I believe I recently saw Stefano say he would post them because tradition.

3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

This sentence no verb.

aphidgod, @xel, elchshooter and 2 others like this.
  4. FFS :rolleyes:
    ------------------
    From FB:
    Aristotelis Vasilakos
    The Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport.
    The name might make you think this is a GT4 class car... but it isn't. It is "just" the entry level single maker cup race car for Porsche. But then again, their entry level car has 385bhp, 420Nm of natural aspirated torque and 1300kg of lightweight perfectly balanced and neutral handling chassis.

Trust me when I say that this is one of the most fun and balanced cars I've ever had the privilege to drive, this is going to be THE single maker race car for multiplayer. Predictable, easy to race, fun but also rewarding on the limit and not without its own quirks and... character.
    Trust the front end grip too much and keep pushing from the early laps of a race, then find yourself wondering how did the front tyres wear out so fast.
    Make an extreme setup to gain the last tenth of a second, then watch out the rear end becoming skittish on a bumpy track.
    To be honest though, no need to mess around too much with this car. Just jump in and drive!

Oh and yes... it's not a GT4 class car as I said, but its laptimes are too close for comfort for the GT4 class [​IMG];)

5. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Is 1.9 and Porsche DLC today ????:)
    or not today????:(

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Tomorrow.
    I'll guess in about 25-26h if I take the last dlc-rollouts.
    17:07 here in germany right now, last updates/dlc went live around 17:00-19:00 o'clock.

7. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

I thought they said the 24th last week??:(

8. insomnia

insomnia Racer

I did read that - but that doesn't mean I will automatically love the samples or how they were processed. But I am optimistic

9. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

25th.

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.21.20 AM.png

10. Moinman

Moinman Racer

PORSCHE PACK 2

Release: 22th of November

Edit: These cars are included

Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    Porsche 718 Spyder RS
    Porsche Cayman GT4
    Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
    Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK
    Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015
    Porsche 911 GT1
    Porsche 962c long tail
    Porsche 962c short tail

PORSCHE PACK 3

Release: 20th December

Cars:
    Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 R 2015
    Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016
    Porsche 908 LH
    Porsche 917 K
    Porsche 911 R

Source: Steam Database

11. Berry

Berry Alien

I'm starting to wonder, what if this is just a dream?

12. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

BrandonW77 likes this.
  13. mESCx

mESCx Simracer

14. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

OMG, so awesome:eek:

LeonW, DaveS78 and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  15. Berry

Berry Alien

That 718 Spyder RS looks fantastic, can't wait to conquer Trento Bondone with it :D.
    @Michael Hornbuckle: I'm mad that you were right, I wanted that 991.2 GT3 so bad, but oh well, this will do :(.(kidding, I'm excited af)

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  16. So which of the gt3 cars is a gt3 car?

17. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

WoW what a beast list!But I cant beleve Carrera GT isnt there ;( was hoping for that v10 music in AC...But manual gearbox gt3 rs would be some cure for that.Can somebody comfirm that I dont know Porsche models so good.Thanks

18. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

The Porsche 911 GT3R 2015 in the third Pack.

pablex13 and Vibe Style like this.
  19. Berry

Berry Alien

You never know, these might not be the last Porsche's that we'll see in the game :p.
    Guys, the 911 RSR is stated as 2017, that's the one who wasn't unveiled yet, right?

20. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer