1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

2. tomorrow i hope steam collapses when the dlc is out (but in the good way!) I hope season pack has great sells

Znam Neznam likes this.
  3. pollinho123

pollinho123 Simracer

So no Carrera GT? :(

Still cool to have some kind of confirmation on the cars.

4. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

5. [​IMG]

6. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

@flyingpig : I'm with you there, but the 2016 911R is about as sweet as a modern Porsche can be, IMO.

7. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Guys, if sales are good, more should come. Keep your hopes :)

8. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Some really cool surprises in the list above: The inclusion of the legendary 917K (even if we have a 917/30), both 962c bodies P.Sander had planned, the 911 R and 718 non-pdk for the manual buffs and, most importantly, having both the GTE, GT3 class and Cup together for those who only wish to buy one pack for online use.

One that has grown in the 80s would wish to see some past models as the 944 racecar, 928 or the almighty 959 to Duel(tm) the F40, but maybe the most surprising is no 991 Turbo S for the current line. Still, it'd be heartbreaking to make space for them in the current list.

9. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

Flat 8!

Turbo'd it is then.

10. Right then boys, explain to me this: Whats the difference between these three 911 GT3 race cars (all in PP3)?

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 R 2015

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  11. Mogster

Mogster Alien

See, I really wish they'd lay off these long tail variants... but each to their own lol... :D

Extremely happy the 917K is making an appearance, I'm surprised there's no short tail 935 though. Steve McQueen's 908 spider isn't on the list, and I find it strange there's no 60s 911. Stone me if you wish but do we really need a 2015 and 16 LMP1??? :oops:

There's something for everyone which is great but I hope these aren't the last official Porsches we see in game.

juandb78 and Schnipp like this.
  12. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

The GT3 RSR is one that raced at the Nurburgring 24 hour correct? Well at least the 2016 spec version?

13. carrera gt is the worst porsche ever :D

14. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

still with the chromatic abberation on steroids, makes me want to puke... still, great news!

Freddie Seng and SunBro like this.
  15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

It was suspected that the duplication of the 919 was what increased the car count from 20 to 21. ;)
    (24 if you include the free models)

16. LightNMagic

LightNMagic Racer

What a day, what a list! And what a tomorrow;)

17. MOD edit: wrong information (sorry)

Panky

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
  18. insomnia

insomnia Racer

Amazing stuff

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  19. Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 - One make Cup series
    Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2017 - GTE
    Porsche 911 GT3 R 2015 - GT3

20. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien