1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. PabloEK

PabloEK Gamer

@Leonard Schüngel a little birdy told me you may be able to shed some light on this?

2. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2022
    PabloEK likes this.
  3. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

yep all servers configurated like in manual

if i'm not mistaken, this is ui failure. Server have the same slots.

4. crimespree

crimespree Racer

looks like the highest port number for me! it's not alphabetical :)

5. Snowy 2

Snowy 2 Rookie

[​IMG]

Привет! Не могли бы вы прокомментировать эти сообщения об ошибках, которые приходят бесконечным потоком. И, пожалуйста, несколько слов о том, когда это будет исправлено?

6. reeeeri

reeeeri Rookie

Hey Guys, has anyone encountered the problem of custom liveries? I used to register the livery in the entry list and it was displayed on the driver's server, now this does not happen. The server config is correctly spelled out

7. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

I know this isnt officially supported, as stated in the handbook, but does anyone have any experiences using "qualifyStandingType": 2, that they can share? Like its reliability etc.?

upload_2022-11-14_22-34-24.png

8. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

nope, but it's very interesting)

9. Nuno Jorge

Nuno Jorge Rookie

Hi

I have in settings file the "isRaceLocked": 0,

but the people try to join in server in race or qualify received the message not possible join during the race, what’s wrong?

best regards

10. Does anyone know if it's possible to make a server start the first session as soon as it starts up? i.e. it doesn't wait for the first player to connect before starting a session. I've been through the server handbook and can't find anything.

11. tman007z

tman007z Rookie

I was able to get the realtime console reading working starting the accServer via rtconsole.exe. Real-Time Console Output Redirection - CodeProject. To my understanding, the problem is due to accServer console writing not working, if stdout is redirected and not real console. This RTconsole.exe will bypass the problem pretending accServer to be working with real console.

12. Almost a year ago I last tested it and it didn't work.

13. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

did you try 3?:)

maybe it's not lineal:D

14. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

By the way official gt3 championship game is not officially supported driver swaps(experimental feature) and endurance qualify mode. It's funny because irl no one SRO race is single-driver:D

15. #snajdan

#snajdan Gamer

so serverlist.json shows only 1 server? Is there something Kunos can take a look to make more server shows up?

And there is maybe a bug:
    I tried 2 server with register to lobby 0 & lan discovery 1 but i find only the server which starts first on our dedicated root with register to lobby 1 & lan discovery 0

16. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

yep this is the only way it works. It would be great to see some solution in 1.9, but.. i don't think they'll make it

17. #snajdan

#snajdan Gamer

dunno if its would be a better solution to write to port for the specific server in the serverlist.json where acc lobby should watch out and then, only then show this server.

18. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

sounds good

19. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Could you please update handbook earlier, if it's possible?
    I think, many leagues admins have to prepare their websites to new content.
    thanks.

20. VELOCIPEDE

VELOCIPEDE Racer