1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Top CAR MODS. Only the best of the best.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by WilliamRiker, Mar 12, 2018.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I thought that this is chit chat forum

WilliamRiker and Schnipp like this.
  2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

So instead you advertise mods in the chit chat section? Right.

Also FYI check the stickied threads in the modding subforum I linked. Already has two stickied threads about modding lists and discussion.

3. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

This man dislikes mods. Like many others. What a distraction they are. Hidden in subsubsubsubsusbusbsubsubsubsubsbsubforum of racefepartment, and almost unknown assettocorsamods.net. They still makes some sound here.

Too bad even if someone without asking will mention any mod I made, it will probably be advertising. It rarely happens, but I do not expect anyway, when it happens it is great positive surprise. I don't make anything from them. Got about 30euros of donations in total. But have been doing it as a return to other modders, out of interest in cars and tracks and simulation, for skill, and for respect really, well at least self respect.

I also suggest to close screenshots thread then, most of it is usually persistant mods and skins advertising, really annoying. Advertising after advertising, self promoting after self promoting. I am always amazed when someone not connected with a mod shines some light on it. But oh well... this thread should have been different, but oh well...

Promoting a mod - SHAME.

nate, Rosko, Blamer and 6 others like this.
  4. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

To me, this section of the forum is perfect to chit chat about what mod we like particularly with user and modders. Always interesting to have insight on mod, why they were chosen. Much more interesting to me than discussing other games or what type of music one likes.
    Mods are an important part of AC, modder are welcome to share their pride since they already are sharing their work and make this simulator a better one for all of us.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

How much do I need to pay you to get this gem finished?

C92D5D43-8DB8-4D69-84C4-443EAEA9C568.jpeg

This needs to be advertised!

:D

6. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

@Ace Pumpkin Thats wrong against OP, the thread is about finished mods :D But for little off topic, I can answer that I am lacking commitment to start going for suspension animations, though @AccAkut has explained me quite a lot, it is still blurry, till you have it done. I was thinking about sharing the project with someone who could do suspension animations, but probably wouldn't find anyone. I still have my bad memories about trying to have animations/textures collaborations for XJ13. Also it would need nasty inline8 sound, and some improvement to physics maybe. Enough for off topic. The project thread can be found at racedepartment subsbusbusbusbusbusbusbusbusforum. I hope thats not self promoting, really feels like I should avoid any possible mentioning of my own work.

Schnipp, Ace Pumpkin and chksix like this.
  7. I would ignore the "self promotion" comments, mantasisg2.

mantasisg 2 and Schnipp like this.
  8. I'm very interested in breasts, but sadly there is no thread on the subject. But mods, music, and other games will have to do.

+1

Kristaps and chksix like this.
  9. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

That's a W125?

Where can I get that!!!!???? Is it finished/released already?

I also have such a mod in Automobilsta. Love it.

Cheers
    Robin

10. WilliamRiker

WilliamRiker Racer

If that supercharger sounds like the real deal i definitely want to see it finished! :D

11. plaid

plaid Alien

Lancia. Fulvia.

12. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

anyone know if there is a good 'old-911 mod'? as in the short wheel base, long hood cars on skinny tyres of the late 60's/early 70's ? With the new race series being promoted this year with upto 70 car grids, it would be a great car/series to have in AC.

(ps I don't mean RS/RSR's) though I wouldn't mind an ST !

13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I always hoped for a 60's spec 911 to race with the GTA but no joy so far. Atleast not on RD.

14. Orne

Orne Alien

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Deleted member 113167 likes this.
  16. Orne

Orne Alien

HAHA well given how much seat time many of us have in AC, we are pro drivers compared to most of the people who bought these years ago. If you can drive the Cobra 427 on vintage tyres then the Viper should be a relative breeze.

Through testing I noticed the Viper is a bit trickier on street circuits versus race tracks. I found Longford 67 somewhat challenging in the Viper, slowing down for those 90 degree turns was.. ahem.. interesting, haha

17. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Viper has rather low CoG IIRIC what Aphidgod told me, can't wait to try the frsh released mod, Viper has always been one of those special cars to me since I was a small kid.

Considering the team who made the car, I am sure that it is worth to be in this thread without even trying :D

The only gripe for me is that sound modding is not strong in AC. Perhaps because sound is always underrated.

18. Orne

Orne Alien

I thought the Viper engine sound was pretty spot on, especially when you consider the real RT/10 isn't known to have a great exhaust note, unless of course after market exhaust is installed.

19. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I don't know what is its sound, haven't tried it yet.

20. Orne

Orne Alien