1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. manuel_rendo

manuel_rendo Racer

I agree ,in many of the things you said..and I understand your point ,,nobody knows a damn about release,not to mention flaws,hotfixes,Mp status,etc it could make you thing that this is not very serious company,,communication is poor ,considering the game is fully price tagged..
    You will be criticized for writing a non politically correct fanboy justification.
    But forms are important as well.Surely they are working very hard to deliver,,any mistake fixed now in early access will be a flaw less to fix after release,,so even though I am a bit disappointed ,let’s wait a bit more..
    Rgds

2. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Is 0.6 confirmed for today?

3. ok jure86. you are right. now we would like to go over, since we are all waiting for a special alert which is not about you.

Radfahrer and Son like this.
  4. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

My ignore list is just growing bigger by the minute

lero, LeDude83, luxxx797 and 5 others like this.
  5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

.swonk eno oN

sps_for_race likes this.
  6. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

everyone is frustrated for not being able to play MP including myself, but you have to understand what going on behind the curtains of kunoz.
    you are participating on a EA, that mean US the player are the guinea pigs that debug and report all the issues for the game so kunoz can deliver a enjoyable racing sim.

If you have problems with EA games you shouldn't sign up and wait till the game is out of EA, you joined here and complain and that doesn't help at all.

as everyone here BE PATIENT.
    i don't want to be your enemy

just hang there

Karsten Beoulve likes this.
  7. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Nope, just rumoring. There's no new forum banner and not even any twitter post, so I doubt it

8. I think it will not be released today. but anyway I do not think we'll have big ads. Should be released without flaunt.

9. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

As someone who enjoys the basics of this game like physics, graphics and sound i am absolutely loving it. I race every day multiple races against the AI. So from my point of view the commentary of @jure83 is sort of as if he is talking about another game. I don't notice any problems obviously. What do i want to say by that: You, @jure83 make it sound as if the game as a whole is utter rubbish and everything is broken. It can't be farther from the truth in reality. Yeah, the multiplayer component is not up to snuff yet, but so what? They will fix it. I get already a great single player experience out of it. I don't want them to delay just because so you can get your 100% polished multiplayer, thank you. So keep in mind that there are players out there who have a different focus than you.

warth0g and ShredatorFIN like this.
  10. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Chill out, ladies, or we all get chilled by the boss´s cat …

By the way @MP : I just leave the server after each full session, to minimise crashes, which ofc still happen ^^ , but: it doesn´t even irritate me in the slightest.
    Oh, before I forget to clarify: I´m kinda choleric .

11. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

It looks to me that we won't be having the 0,6 version today. Let's hope we can test it before the weekend.

About the MP.... c'mon we all make mistakes.... if everyone who made a mistake was crucified, the human race had already been exterminated long ago.... Yes, They made a mistake, the MP code was not good. But instead of giving us some "mediocre" MP, they admited their mistake and started coding from scratch (which means that they will give us the best they can do, no matter what)... and I don't know how to code, but I know that it doesn't take 1 day to redo everything.

If someone doesn't want to go through all those mistakes during EA, you should just wait for 1.0....or even better, until all patches of the game have been released. But saving money is really tempting, right?

Criticize once things are finished, meanwhile, report bugs and stuff to the devs to help the game, which means helping your future self have a better racing time.

12. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

13. manudouet

manudouet Gamer

can someone give me facebook and tweeter links where news could be posted please, I can't find them.

14. DrMabuse1963

DrMabuse1963 Gamer

Think we must wait a full Week : (

Jack_NL and mr Switchblade like this.
  15. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

The one thing we know for sure is that it will eventually be released and all will be great in the world again :p

16. Nevermind wrong info :D

17. trutya

trutya Simracer

i think it's changed since 13th of febr automatically

th3o likes this.
  18. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Is the update coming today??
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

19. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Price changed with update 5, January 16th