1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Vote for Car Brands in AC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Shaddix, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Just saw Assetto Corsa Devs are asking us: http://www.assettocorsa.net/we-need-your-opinion/

Everyone should vote now!

My Opinion is that car brands like Aston Martin, RUF and Radical deserves to be ingame.
    They got the best racing cars so far :D

Chevalier D'Harmental likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Vote your favourite car for the upcoming Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack! Jun 23, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Let's let Kunos know we care about tire smoke! Vote here Jan 17, 2014
    3D car models Alfa Romeo 4C. Post on the vote of car we want to see on track next year Dec 4, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions G29 FFB : is anyone really happy and satisfied? (Vote) Nov 24, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer we need kick vote Aug 29, 2020
    Bug reports Create a vote after each race Jul 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Report system/Vote system on malicious behavior (continuous blocking +brake test) Apr 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Vote for ACC at Racedepartment Oct 14, 2019
    Console Lounge Proposal to solve voting problem - votes never seem to succeed Dec 5, 2017
    Bug reports Command Vote is not working on 1.15! Oct 12, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues kick user-vote starts automatically Sep 27, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Someone voted to kick me out of the lead on last lap... Aug 16, 2017
    Screens & Videos Evotek 027 F1 Simulator tested by Andrea Montermini May 6, 2017
    XBox One Discussions How many votes? Apr 3, 2017
    Chit Chat Room How are you going to vote in the Ferrari poll? Mar 21, 2017

3. AngelOrtiz

AngelOrtiz Gamer

I chose Nissan... just hope they make drift versions of the cars

4. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I voted Maserati.
    To hear the engine sound reproduced in AC would be music to my ears!

Plus it's an Italian car so should be easier to get a license :D

5. endgame

endgame Racer

Alfa Romeo ftw!

3316V and geg like this.
  6. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

I voted for Aston Martin with the force of a thousand suns.

That said, had I been able to pick multiple manufacturers it would have been Aston, Alfa and Maserati. Those fine marques suit Assetto Corsa down to the ground, in my opinion.

Eric Von Zipper and Rigel like this.
  7. baboon

baboon Alien

Voted for Aston too, to help it get more votes than Audi :p

8. Zorg

Zorg Gamer

This sim cannot stand without a 911 shaped car, so voted Ruf. Aston Martin would be alright too.

9. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Alfa winning? Come on guys.. seriously?

Get voting for Radical and Ruf!

Really disappointed not to see Caterham on the list. Not seen a good Caterham in a sim since the mod for rFactor. They are the perfect track cars, incredible fun to drive.

10. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I fear a poll like this necessarily will end with a more and more complete list of all manufacturers that are around. But however, for whatever it is worth, I say:

PORSCHE.

11. pmc40

pmc40 Gamer

Mazda in the hope we get a le mans 787b which sounds awesome and a good looker too

12. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I'm guessing Porsche falls into one of the below categories.
    "Remember this poll doesn’t include ...... the brands that cannot be licensed in Assetto Corsa due to exclusive agreements with other videogames or companies, and finally, brands that don’t fit the Assetto Corsa style."

13. Voted Aston Martin but would like to see Maserati too.

14. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

They vote Alfa, so they can have a competitor for the BMW e30 Touring i guess.
    Caterham isnt that much needed, if you have a KTM XBOW to be honest.
    But this said, Radical, Ruf, Aston Martin and Maserati have racing cars, they need to be added next year.
    You are right.

The Moose likes this.
  15. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

Gumpert, Koenigsegg, Lambo, Saleen. Just me ideas.

16. Paolo Sala

Paolo Sala Gamer

My vote go for the Ruf !

17. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

You should read my link before posting this :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    Not every license is available or fits to AC!

18. plaid

plaid Alien

I voted for Aston Martin, but there some brands missing and I dont know which models they will pick.

Overall, I hope the GT2-category grows for a more varied and interessting field. More GT3-cars wouldnt be bad, also.

Races with different street-cars are usually senseless without a system to make them even, I dont know what Kunos is planing regarding that.

Rally Cars, especially for Hill Climbs, can be cool, new Mitsu, Subaru etc. or these insane Group B-vehicles.

A street-legal Zonda (R/Cinc) would be ool, even I hope for more non-italian manufacturs.

I would love the new NSX and a GT3/2-version of it, even it doesnt exist. **** reality, its simply great lookin.

I love Aston Martin, but only the DB9 (before the facelift)/DBS/DBR9/new vanquish.
    The appeal of them is rather muscular/strong and with edges. The Vantage have nothing from that. Looks like the "baby"-version from the DB9. Sadly the newest race-cars are Vantages.

RUF is an option cause the missing licence-option for Porsche, would hope for a racecarversion, based on the GT3-RSR-performance.

Corvette ZR1/C6R would be ok, but I prefer the first viper (the secound and the newest simply dont exist for me).

Maybe the Mazda Furai for the Hyper-Car-category.

Audi R8 and Quattro Group B would be cool.

Nissan GT-R/+race-version, too.

Lancia Delta I. E. and Stratos are great, but quite slow and AC doesnt have the greatest speed-feeling in my eyes.

Overall I there is nothing specific that i really really want.

BTW:What does "doesnt fit in AC" mean?

19. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

oops, My bad sorry! o_O

If Alfa wins then it needs to simulate real life with failures and break downs set to max. :rolleyes:

Aston for me all the way.

Simon Roberts likes this.
  20. plaid

plaid Alien

:)

Just reminded of the Top Gear Episode with the 8C, one of the most beautiful cars ever, but really not the best sportscar (see also, BMW Z4 and SLS AMG and some Lambos etc., nothing i really need).

RelapseUK likes this.
  21. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

It should also dissolve into a pile of rust if it rains :p

RelapseUK likes this.